Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset QB receives UK offer.
Kayia Sheron QB Somerset High School, 6' 4 1/2" 205 lbs. Receives an offer to play football at Kentucky,
Congrats Big Guy
Congratulations and good luck. I'm sure many more offers to come.
Congratulations to him and the Bunny fans
How does the rest of Somset's team look this year? How is their WR core? With a QB like Sheron, given decent WR's, a good TE, and a decent O-Line, the Bunnies could make some serious noise this year. Now I'm seeing one of their defensive players getting some recognition. How's the rest of their D? Sounds like the Somerset Bunnies are in for one helluva a year! Good for them.
#55PirateFan Wrote:How does the rest of Somset's team look this year? How is their WR core? With a QB like Sheron, given decent WR's, a good TE, and a decent O-Line, the Bunnies could make some serious noise this year. Now I'm seeing one of their defensive players getting some recognition. How's the rest of their D? Sounds like the Somerset Bunnies are in for one helluva a year! Good for them.

They could definetly make some noise in the playoffs.

Congrats to the kid! I hear he's working hard. I don't know him but I know his dad and he's a good guy. Hope he stays healthy because he's had some terrible luck in the past few years.
#55PirateFan Wrote:How does the rest of Somset's team look this year? How is their WR core? With a QB like Sheron, given decent WR's, a good TE, and a decent O-Line, the Bunnies could make some serious noise this year. Now I'm seeing one of their defensive players getting some recognition. How's the rest of their D? Sounds like the Somerset Bunnies are in for one helluva a year! Good for them.

5 receivers back + a transfer from Florida 6'4 type kid. All RB are back with a good Off. line in front of them. Look for a good year.
JustThinking Wrote:5 receivers back + a transfer from Florida 6'4 type kid. All RB are back with a good Off. line in front of them. Look for a good year.

That's awesome! You guys are primed for a great year. Good luck.
JustThinking Wrote:5 receivers back + a transfer from Florida 6'4 type kid. All RB are back with a good Off. line in front of them. Look for a good year.

I still think LCA is the team to beat coming out of the East.
Footballfan33 Wrote:I still think LCA is the team to beat coming out of the East.

If LCA makes it through their regular season schedule healthy, then you may very well be right.
Footballfan33 Wrote:I still think LCA is the team to beat coming out of the East.

LCA, Danville and Somerset will all be good. They are not in the East anymore they are in the West. That is a whole other thread, How the KHSAA just keeps messing up the Football alignment. It will be a great District but I think Somerset will prevail. Whomever comes out of this District will be a hard out in the play-offs.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Danville will not be a title contender for the foreseeable future.
better watch out somerset is just close enough for corbin to have him down in their fieldhouse for a visit..
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:better watch out somerset is just close enough for corbin to have him down in their fieldhouse for a visit..

Yea, he is coming for a visit, the last game of the season. Should be a good one Corbin vs. Somerset.:Cheerlead