Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Carver hired at Bracken County.
He started the Pendleton Co and Brossart football programs. Hasn't been in the state for a few years, I don't think.

Now let's just wait for the obnoxious "I'm trying to talk smack about Bracken County by feigning compliments about how great their program is" snark from that guy from Talladega Nights.
Considering the circumstances of this hire, not a bad hire.
Dont know the man, but I wish him nothing but success at Bracken County! Hope he does well, especially for those kids and that fan base. Good luck Coach!
TheOracle Wrote:He started the Pendleton Co and Brossart football programs. Hasn't been in the state for a few years, I don't think.

Now let's just wait for the obnoxious "I'm trying to talk smack about Bracken County by feigning compliments about how great their program is" snark from that guy from Talladega Nights.

Listen here Mr. “I think I know everything so I named myself after some fancy computer company” you’ve got another thing coming if you think the Head Honcho is anything other than a dyed in the wool Polar Bear fanatic.

I was there in 1989 when Michael Jefferson hit a half court shot to help us beat Mason at the field house.

I was there in the mid 90’s when Ashley Hause and crew ran roughshod over our district inn baseball like they were the big blue machine.

I was there in 2003 when when won 3 games out of the gate to start our football program. I saw coach Faust fight Sheila the bus driver, I cheered us on when Mike sizemore started 10 freshman. And I haven’t been anything but faithful. I’m so faithful to my Polar Bears I haven’t even gone on a date because I’m too busy cheering for my Bears!

And I couldn’t be happier about this hire. Bringing down a man like Carver, who has a mind for Ohio football, (he played college football no less!) but some NkY experience?

What a great hire by AD Fisher and crew. They are on a roll!! I’ll tell you, the Carver has his chainsaw out and he’s getting ready to carve up 1A District 5 baby!!
Was you there when Coach Mac got the team fired up at Pendleton County?
GTownDevil Wrote:Was you there when Coach Mac got the team fired up at Pendleton County?

Is that the night he ran into the stands to fire up the fans at halftime? Told us to cheer more?! That was a Night I’ll never forget!
mediocre at best.
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Listen here Mr. “I think I know everything so I named myself after some fancy computer company” you’ve got another thing coming if you think the Head Honcho is anything other than a dyed in the wool Polar Bear fanatic.

I was there in 1989 when Michael Jefferson hit a half court shot to help us beat Mason at the field house.

I was there in the mid 90’s when Ashley Hause and crew ran roughshod over our district inn baseball like they were the big blue machine.

I was there in 2003 when when won 3 games out of the gate to start our football program. I saw coach Faust fight Sheila the bus driver, I cheered us on when Mike sizemore started 10 freshman. And I haven’t been anything but faithful. I’m so faithful to my Polar Bears I haven’t even gone on a date because I’m too busy cheering for my Bears!

And I couldn’t be happier about this hire. Bringing down a man like Carver, who has a mind for Ohio football, (he played college football no less!) but some NkY experience?

What a great hire by AD Fisher and crew. They are on a roll!! I’ll tell you, the Carver has his chainsaw out and he’s getting ready to carve up 1A District 5 baby!!

Ahh, there it is.
TheOracle Wrote:Ahh, there it is.

Some people just can’t handle a die-hard. You ever set foot in Brooksville? If you have, you’d know— everyone here knows and loves the Head Honcho!

I’ve got a reserved seat at R&G’s and the sandwich artists at subway start my sandwich when they see my Trans Am in the parking lot.

Honcho is Brooksville.
"I saw coach Faust fight Sheila the bus driver,"

This is the greatest thing I have ever read on here.