Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th District Championship- Magoffin Co 67 Paintsville 64
Congrats to Magoffin Co.
Great, GREAT game. Paintsville came out on fire as did Magoffin, as did both teams, was a back and forth game most of the time. Jarrell had another huge night finishing with 26 points and 21 rebounds. Hall, Carroll, and Russell asll 3 had big nights. Ashley Jade and Manns kept Magoffin in the game all night long, they won this game for the Hornets IMO. If Paintsville and Magoffin both play in the region tourney like they did tonight then we may see these two battling it out for the region championship.

Congrats Lady Hornets and good luck in the region.

Keep your heads up Lady Tigers, keep playing like you did tonight and you may say these girls again, keep up the hard work.
Thanks for your support. Thanks for your support. We are playing Turing's imitation game. What happened to it? Chat amongst yourselves.
Magoffin:
Ashley Jade Howard 29
Manns 16
M. Howard 12
C. Howard 1

Paintsville:
Jarrell 26
K. Carroll 13
Hall 12
Russell 7
L. Carroll 6
Congrats Magoffin Co. Ashley Jade Howard, and Jarell played a great game tonight!!
Congrats to my Lady Hornets. Keep on Keepin On. Big Grin
Good luck to both the Hornets and Tigers. I hope you meet in the 15th Region Tournament finals.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Good luck to both the Hornets and Tigers. I hope you meet in the 15th Region Tournament finals.

Me too, I am PRAYING they meet in the finals.