Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top players 15th
Rank top 10 players in 15th Region.
4low Wrote:Rank top 10 players in 15th Region.

1 cody potter
2-10 could switch all season imo but heres the next 9 in no particular order
Brady dingus, colby fugate, laithan hall, Rylee sammons, worrix kid from sv, vanhoose kid from jc, trey james, and a dark house in the running chase mims
1. C. Potter-SV
2.K. Fugate-Paintsville
3.James -Martin Co.
4.Francis -Phelps
5.Diguess -Paintsville
6.Sammons -Pikeville
7.May - JC
8.Warrix -SV
9.Seth Williams-Paintsville
10.Jordan Frazier- Betsy Layne
I got some names wrong Brady Dingus and C Fugate sorry guys.
4low Wrote:1. C. Potter-SV
2.K. Fugate-Paintsville
3.James -Martin Co.
4.Francis -Phelps
5.Diguess -Paintsville
6.Sammons -Pikeville
7.May - JC
8.Warrix -SV

You have listed some great players, but Williams would not be in my top 10. Not because he lacks in talent, but to me, if you spend more time on the bench due to technicals than you do playing, you are not a top player.
You are right.
Thought the May kid might be higher
1.Cody Potter
2.Trey Francis
3.Trey James
4.Colby Fugate
5.Brady Dingess
6.Rylee Sammons
7.Isiah May
8.Jordan Frazier
9.Keian Worrix
10.Laithan Hall
The top 3 are

1) Potter
2) May
3) James
Honestly my favorite player to watch in the 15th is Trey Francis, with a supporting cast that kid would be awesome. This year I think your gonna see Rylee Sammons OWN the 15th region. He has gotten a lot stronger and had an impressive summer. I keep hearing about Kolby Fugate but honestly every time I watch him play his team implodes and he has a bad outing. Maybe I haven’t seen him play enough to make a judgement.
Paintsville's Nick Keeton and Braxton Tharp before dingus and williams.

JC's Cory VanHoose and John King should be there with May.

LC's Cody Maynard and Tyler Maynard are solid players.
Take it for what it’s worth. This is strictly my opinion but, remember you read it here first. I believe by halfway thru the 2019 season everyone will be talking that Brady Dingess could arguably be the best player in the region. I know it seems far fetched but the kid has gotten substantially bigger, faster and stronger just in past 2 months. I’m not even a Paintsville or Johnson County guy, but I’ve watched a lot of basketball in my times and the kid has the “it” factor. I’m excited to see what his hard work during the off season, brings to him this year.
Dingess is the real deal at PG.
Jesse Muncy back to Tolsia. Will not be the last to leave.
Who else is joining Muncy in leaving?

Is this a result of Dingess supposed return? I say supposed because I havent seen a David and Daryl post about "White Chocolate 2.0" leaving Paintsville yet. I figured if that were true they would have made a post by now.
^ "White Chocolate 2.0"... cracks me up every time I see that. Not sure ole Dave/Darryl ever actually saw White Chocolate play... or something.
1.Potter-shelby valley
2. James- martin county
3. Fugate-paintsville
4. Francis- Phelps
5. Wellman- east ridge
6. Sykes- Shelby Valley via east Ridge
7. Mills- martin county
8. Sammons- pikeville
9.worrix- Shelby Valley
10. Vanhoose- Johnson central
4low Wrote:1. C. Potter-SV
2.K. Fugate-Paintsville
3.James -Martin Co.
4.Francis -Phelps
5.Diguess -Paintsville
6.Sammons -Pikeville
7.May - JC
8.Warrix -SV

It's best not to put team names beside the player, cause you just never know...lol
You got that right.
Dingess staying at Paintsville. Muncy left because he was told he was shooting too much. Scored too many points this summer and coach could not have that.
So much like the end of the season last year with Sheldon Clark, news of these transfers just wound up being empty hype.

Muncy came for the famed "summer ball" season and then went back home.
Dingess never returned, despite rumors saying he was.

I wonder if Ethan Smith-Mills will be staying there or maybe he will head back to Floyd Central for his senior season?

As is, as much as I'd like to see Martin County contend for the Region title this year, Paintsville or Johnson Central awaits in the first game of the district most likely and going into the season, I dont see Smith-Mills being a big enough impact transfer to push the Cardinals over either of those teams, but I guess we will find out when the season starts. I do hope they prove me wrong. A few seasons ago when Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County both were two of the better teams in the region, the 2/3 district tournament game was one of the best games I've witnessed live and I'd love to see that again. Had Muncy stayed, or Dingess actually transferred back to Martin County, I was looking forward to that game already.

School hasnt started yet so the free agency/transfer season could still lead to some new Cardinals, but after reading these rumors of these transfers that never actually played in a meaningful game for them, I'll believe it when they are on the court in a Martin County jersey when the real season starts.
t4p3r8 Wrote:It's best not to put team names beside the player, cause you just never know...lol

You were right about putting school names next to the player names... :Thumbs:

Dingess back to Martin County, Seth Williams to Johnson Central and it's only the first week of school and hearing more players are looking to move if they can get cleared to play.

So who's next sports fans Confusednicker: