7:30p
@ Belfry

10/25
Floyd Central

11/1
@ Raceland

So what’s the word in Louisa on this year’s squad?
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:So what’s the word in Louisa on this year’s squad?

Young, athletic, and good sized line. Should be better then most people expect.
fewfirstchoice Wrote:Young, athletic, and good sized line. Should be better then most people expect.

Better on both sides ? Offensively, defensively? With the RB/QB gone.....he left some big shoes to fill
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Better on both sides ? Offensively, defensively? With the RB/QB gone.....he left some big shoes to fill

You can’t replace Noah West. Kid is a stud. Saying that LC will have quit a bit more team
speed this year on both sides of the ball. The line has good size and mobility. LC has good numbers out. 60 plus so we won’t have to play a lot of kids both ways. Gonna be young so they’ll be a little bit of a learning curve. From what I’m hearing from people who’s been around the program ( my son wasn’t at LC last year) overall LC will be better on both sides of the ball.
fewfirstchoice Wrote:You can’t replace Noah West. Kid is a stud. Saying that LC will have quit a bit more team
speed this year on both sides of the ball. The line has good size and mobility. LC has good numbers out. 60 plus so we won’t have to play a lot of kids both ways. Gonna be young so they’ll be a little bit of a learning curve. From what I’m hearing from people who’s been around the program ( my son wasn’t at LC last year) overall LC will be better on both sides of the ball.

That’s good to hear. District is better then LC is competitive 👍🏼
Aug. 16 Lawrence and Ashland will scrimmage at Putnam!!
T-CATS Wrote:Aug. 16 Lawrence and Ashland will scrimmage at Putnam!!

Should be interesting.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Should be interesting.

Should give us a good example of how good LC can be this year. Beating Raceland twice at their 7 on 7 tourney shows us LC has athletes ( 6 different kids caught TD’s ) and should be able to throw it a little bit this year.