Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019/2020 Preseason 285lb Wrestling Rankings
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Congratulations to your boy #55PirateFan.

Thanks my friend. I really appreciate it. I think Ethan has grown to love wrestling just as much, if not more, than football. He was really disappointed when he wasnt ranked at all last year after going 40-11. Then he qualified for State going 2-2 and made it to the final day beating two top 20 wrestlers and still got no love. But it's all good. We were more than pleased that he was in the preseason Top 10 this year. His record right now is 69- 24 with a winning pct. of .742. His goal is to make All State, which is the final Top 8 at the end of the year, and get to the 100 win mark. He's just 31 wins away from that goal. If he stays healthy he should get there. And thats a huge accomplishment for a high school wrestler. Especially one who never wrestled in his life until his Freshman year. Don't mean to rattle on brother. I'm just so proud of my boy. If you knew him 5-6 years ago you'd laugh if I told you he'd be an athlete. He was short, fat, wore glasses, and was picked on up until 7th grade. Now he's 6'3" 285lbs of muscle and is ranked as one of the top linemen in the state and now is a top wrestler as well. Not to mention he has 8 offers to play college football and has already committed to play for Concord University, a D-2 school in the Mountain East Conference on a full ride. Not bragging at all. Man we're just so proud of him. Thanks for all the kind words you've said about him. Here and on the football forum. Guys like you is why I love this site. You my friend are first class!
Messages In This Thread
2019/2020 Preseason 285lb Wrestling Rankings - by #55PirateFan - 08-09-2019, 05:14 AM