Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeffrey Epstein
No guards present, no cameras present, only JUST recently removed from suicide watch, apparent self strangulation?

:pondering:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cell mate transferred the day before...………………..
FBI is currently raiding his private island.

And you people thought the Russians had all the power.
I can’t really say much, but there is no way he was dead for that long. Also it’s highly unlikely those cameras weren’t working. There are to many anomalies for this to be just a suicide
^^ Totally agree. IMHO, one has to get to a pretty low place, a pretty insane place, to take his own life. If there is any hope of getting past whatever the problem is, that's what a person dwells on. But in Epstein's case we're talking about a man of means, and men of means tend to think they are able to buy their way out of a jamb. I mean, did he not have a history of doing just that? With the friends, money and power Epstein had, I don't believe a man like him would have gotten desperate enough to punch his own ticket without first putting up a better fight than he had shown.

So I don't buy the suicide argument for one second either. One of the first guys to step up and sanction the story as legit (the very next day after Epstein was supposedly found ) was none other than Rep Al Green (D) TX. Check me if I'm wrong, but a jail in Manhattan, NYC, might be more than just a few yards outside Texas jurisdiction, correct? Past that considering all their rhetoric and groundless push for impeachment, I wouldn't believe that guy or Sheila Jackson Lee (D) TX, if they were standing on a stacks of Bibles.

You have to look at all those who happen to be doing the pooh-poohing, versus those who are posing reasonable and lucid questions. Al Green and others are #nevertrumpers and Republican haters. And while stomping on conservatives and/or those whom are otherwise lovers of the rule of law, they will defend anyone considered an ally to their cause to the last breath.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-jeffrey...020-01-05/

This mystery has alot left in the tank. IMO, who says Democrats and Republicans can't work together!!
The video just disappeared... WTH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi