Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New UFC Game
An Ultimate Fighting Video game, how bad-ass will this be, and look how amazing these graphics are.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=330448
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
That game looks too sweet!
you can see it here also
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That game looks too sweet!
Tell me about it, I get all fired up just watching it.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:you can see it here also
That's the same video I posted, to save anyone the trip.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I hope they release a demo of this game.
WOW I didn't think I would say this but THAT LOOKS FREAKIN AWESOME!! I wonder if can actually break bones and stuff lol. (Mmn that looks so real)
welp, there goes another $65 out of pocket and into the 360, lol..that game is going to freakin rock
Sign me up. That game looks awesome.
GRIZZ Wrote:Sign me up. That game looks awesome.

I agree and odds are it will be killer no matter what but you have to wonder if that's actual gameplay or just movies that they animated to show as a preview. If the graphics are that life-like and you can do all that stuff, then it will be amazing.
OMG the game looks fricken sweet
When is the release date? That has to be the best looking game to date IMO....
It looks awesome .. No doubt about it
Wow, this is going to be terrific. If available I will have to download the demo from Xbox Live and give it a test first, but it looks spectacular!
whats the release date
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]