Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom PS3, PS2, Xbox, & 360 covers. Request yours. Will do high school
torQQue Wrote:Big Grin I probably could come up with something

sweet. they dont haved to be shooting. they can be a small guy in the background dodging a bullit if they haved to. it doesnt matter. Just make it a Jalo 3 case. lol Can it say that maybe? it would be greatly appreciated to show off to my friends. ill say its from TorQQue. on BGR. lol i just want McFadden, Chris Leak, D. Lyons, and Cory Boyd. thanks again.
QQ while you were gone i asked about NCAA 08 March Madness covers, do you think you could make a patrick patterson and jodie meeks cover if you get the time?
but only if you get the time torQQue. thanks
can you get me peyton manning for madden on 360..id really appreciate it :notworthy
Hey QQ, if you get the time do you think you could put two together?

One for Madden '08 for Wii with Tony Romo
and, I don't know if you can do it, but one for NHL '06 for Gamecube with Steve Sullivan?

Pics below.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You still doing these for people? If so I finally got some good pics I would like to send ya. Thanks
Can you get me one of Brandon Phillips for MLB 2K7.. Thanks..
Guys, QQ, has been away from the site for a while and will continue to be until he gets some things settled down. He has done a new one of these in a while.

Don't mean to burst your bubbles, just wanted to let you know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i cant get to be the actual case size.

is like a 4x6 when it prints
[Image: http://www.geocities.com/degenerationx21/HPIM0903.JPG]

whenever you get time. No rush on it. If you can get a psp size cover that would be even better.