Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berea @ Harlan
Thoughts?
Few of my cousins that has been Qb pass few years, QB Dalton Sizemore ( Williamsburg) QB Kevin Whitaker ( Leslie County) QB Cameron Sizemore ( Corbin) Darron Whitaker ( Leslie County) and Jaylen Whitaker ( Berea) guess you get the hint dragon fans. Air attack is coming :football::football::football: and twin brother Jarrod Whitaker is coming too.

Berea 45
Harlan 20
Berea moves to 2-0. Pirates 35-14
Impossible to know, Berea is better than they've been in years, but that really isn't saying much, because of the forfeit no one has any idea what Harlan is. I'll need to see more than a win over Jackson County to convince Berea still isn't awful.
I know that the win over Jackson Co may not impress people, but I’m happy for Berea to be on the winning side for a change. I hate to see kids get beat to death year after year. I hope they can start 2-0.
Finally got a coach that is utilizing what talent they have, coaching has been really bad over the last 3-4 years.
Berea 2-0 who would have thunk it.
Good Luck to my nephew and the Berea Pirates.
Berea wins this one in a closer game than most think.
Berea by 20
Just my thoughts...

Berea should've been up big by the end of the first quarter last week against Jackson County, but first game nerves really cost them. Once they settled down, it was on and it was rough. Berea is going to spread the field out, athletic all over the place with a big strong armed QB and a bruising running back that is freakish strong. Growing up in east Kentucky, I know what freakish strong running backs are. They have depth like never before with roughly thirty kids dressed and talent in the under class as well.

Worse off, Harlan will have to go through the mistakes of a first game which could cost them early in this game. Berea still has a lot to prove, but if they do win this game, with the schedule they have; they have a shot going into district play undefeated!

Hopefully my Pirates can take care of business, especially with Southern being so badly down. Build excitement and more players will come!
Generally pull for Dragons but they lost a lot last year and I expect this to be a long year for Harlan. Also Berea is much improved. Quarterback has good genes.