Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best boat on the market?
Tell us what you think is bad and good about the boat you hate or love??? And what the best brand is!
Depends on what your looking for really. Speed, fishability, looks, luxury? IMO the best all around boat on the market is a Stroker. It is a custom boat made for the owner. Not like these cookie cutter boats that are run down an assembly line. Huge fishing platform, lots of storage and will run anywhere from 90 to 105 mph. Now thats a bass boat.:rockon:
kyfan5 Wrote:Tell us what you think is bad and good about the boat you hate or love??? And what the best brand is!

What kind of boat you want?

Bass boat
Sport Boat
Cabin Cruiser
Bow Rider
Cuddy Cabin
ranger hands down
i think that if ur talkin about a bassboat id have to say a Bullet....went fishing on one in Dougals Lake last week and let me tell ya that thing is a luxury bass boat...bein pushed by a 250 pro xb mercury engine and tons of storage and fishing platform....and i also love the smoothness that the boat has while riding....Bullet is the best boat by far...but u cant forget about those Allisons either
baseballfan606 Wrote:i think that if ur talkin about a bassboat id have to say a Bullet....went fishing on one in Dougals Lake last week and let me tell ya that thing is a luxury bass boat...bein pushed by a 250 pro xb mercury engine and tons of storage and fishing platform....and i also love the smoothness that the boat has while riding....Bullet is the best boat by far...but u cant forget about those Allisons either
I agree, but you should really ride in a Stroker. I own a Stratos, which is a great fishing boat. But none compare too Strokers. IMO.
[quote=Crossbones]I agree, but you should really ride in a Stroker. I own a Stratos, which is a great fishing boat. But none compare too Strokers. IMO.[/QUOT

my brother own at startos too...and they are really good fishin boats and got alot of deck room also....but not alot of storage.......but yea i would love to ride a Stroker...heard they are very good boats
Ranger
OffTheHook Wrote:Ranger

yea i like those too.....prolly the smoothest boats made...but are alittle heavy like a nitro
Ranger. Hands Down, they fly
Tracker deck boat-a little pontoon, a little fish-n-ski all rolled into one. Versatile! Very nice boats!
If...Then Wrote:Ranger. Hands Down, they fly
Ranger makes a great boat, no doubt, but fly, they do not. Rangers are too heavy to fly. The faster boats are not production line boats like Ranger. Ex. Stroker, Bullet, Allison. These are bass boats made to go fast and each a individually made.
Byfar the good ol' Stratos!!!!only a big bunch of weak owns rangers
my brother did own a stratos..but now has a Norris craft with a 225 pro max ....we got it on GPS at 92 mph.......norris crafts are super light and are all made custom....but the engine has work done to it also
Ranger to me is the best sport boat but i love my t-183 triton boat.....i love a triton...