Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ncaa '08?
anyone had the chance to get out and check and see if it was acutally delivered to the stores on time? or is that where everyone is.............glued to the bigscreen playing it???
I wasn't buying it, but at the walmart in Ashland last night around midnight there were about 15-20 people waiting in line for the games to be handed out. They were there on time.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I grabbed it, Ive been gettin my ass whipped online allday
P-Villain! Wrote:I grabbed it, Ive been gettin my ass whipped online allday

i thought that might have been you i been running all over!!!!!!!

haha, nah, i wont pick it up till in the morn.
lot of people on already playin?
i bought mine at KMart in Pikeville around 1 today, and they had probably 25 to 30 copies there..beats the rush at Wal Mart!! Havent had time to start playing it though..
I want it so bad but I just don't have 50 bucks right now... I might go to Gamestop and sell some of my games for some cash and scrounge up the rest!
Meaty Wrote:I want it so bad but I just don't have 50 bucks right now... I might go to Gamestop and sell some of my games for some cash and scrounge up the rest!
I saw someone doing that in Pikeville this morning when i went in at 10:15 lol right when they opened and got mine and I've been playing it all day.
When I do eventually get it here pretty soon... I'm going to do my usual UK dynasty and then I'm gonna do a WVU dynasty with Pat White and Steve Slaton and I'm not gonna pass any! Just gonna run, run, and more run with White and Slaton lol
Can't wait to get it!
Anyone else throwing a lot of INT's on the highest 2 difficulties?
P-Villain! Wrote:I grabbed it, Ive been gettin my ass whipped online allday

Most of the time it is a Japanese person that is always on;ine kicking butt. Now I was wondering do they play own sports games? If so that is would is kicking your but my friend. :Thumbs:
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Anyone else throwing a lot of INT's on the highest 2 difficulties?

Ive been fumbling like crazy, even on the most little of tackles. Had 4 turnovers in my very first game today but won 28-7, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:Ive been fumbling like crazy, even on the most little of tackles. Had 4 turnovers in my very first game today but won 28-7, lol.
I get called for roughing the passer/kicker 24/7 so i lowered the calling of it cause it was getting ridiculous...
Still no Co-Op? They didn't have it on '07, and if EA didn't include it, I'm not buying it. I have no idea why they wouldn't add a co-op mode. First EA game I've ever seen not....

Are the controls tweaked? They would be fine if they were as smooth as the controls on regular X-box, but last years 360 version was slow and not as crisp. Let me know guys, thanks.
controls are a lot better than last years. on the 360.. but the best thing is the movement of the players.. 60 fps..makes it look like you are watching tv.. and the campus legend mode is ten times better than superstar mode for madden..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I just rented it at Blockbuster last night. I was surprised they even had it, but they had like 10 copies in stock. I'll probably play it tonight after I watch Ghost Hunters.

I've heard the controls are a lot harder than in the past?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I just rented it at Blockbuster last night. I was surprised they even had it, but they had like 10 copies in stock. I'll probably play it tonight after I watch Ghost Hunters.

I've heard the controls are a lot harder than in the past?

What system do you have CE?
I love this game. I'm dominate with LSU, Ohio State, and USC.
blackcat_student Wrote:I love this game. I'm dominate with LSU, Ohio State, and USC.
Hell just take all the best teams why dontcha...lol
-STATS- Wrote:What system do you have CE?

PS2....played it tonight and, yeah, it's a good game, but to me it is not much different than NCAA '07.

I'm trying to get Madden to work, but I keep getting that disc read error.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anything new on the 360 version? I bought last years but was disappointed because it doesn't have the Legacy mode. Player motion on 07 wasn't as realistic as the ones on the PS2 or PS3.
GRIZZ Wrote:Anything new on the 360 version? I bought last years but was disappointed because it doesn't have the Legacy mode. Player motion on 07 wasn't as realistic as the ones on the PS2 or PS3.

Theres "Campus Legend" and you can create a player, pick the high school and state you want him to play for and then you play the state playoffs, choose what college you wanna play for. You only control one player on that mode. You can also skip to when your on the field next or watch the plays.

Very awesome, but I've always liked creating a school, and they don't have that feature yet.
blackcat_student Wrote:Theres "Campus Legend" and you can create a player, pick the high school and state you want him to play for and then you play the state playoffs, choose what college you wanna play for. You only control one player on that mode. You can also skip to when your on the field next or watch the plays.

Very awesome, but I've always liked creating a school, and they don't have that feature yet.

Shoot, forget the create a school. What you have said just gave me a reason to purchase the game. It sounds like it is a lot better than the PS2/3 version. Are the player movements and physical features more realistic?
Does anyone know if they will ever release NCAA 08' on the Wii? I really want to play it with the same mechanics as the Madden games on Wii.
GRIZZ Wrote:Are the player movements and physical features more realistic?

Alot more realistic than years past. I actually love playing defense more than offense, due to the way players get hit. The hit stick on the game is awesome, and so are the duel tackles.