Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA 08 is great on ps2! Kentucky is solid and fun to play with.. 650 people online..
There is actually defense in this game. The db's play aggressive, especially against deep balls. Just got through playing oregon vs kentucky online... Cats took down the ducks 24-21..

Kentucky's offense is very good. Defense is solid up front .. Secondary still a little weak, but not as bad as last year. I play as the FS anyway to help cover the middle of the field and long balls.

That BS dropping back and throwing is done. QB must have feet set to throw accurate pass. Awesome!!..

Anyone else got it yet? Batpuff? anyone? If so are you online?
calQlate Wrote:There is actually defense in this game. The db's play aggressive, especially against deep balls. Just got through playing oregon vs kentucky online... Cats took down the ducks 24-21..

Kentucky's offense is very good. Defense is solid up front .. Secondary still a little weak, but not as bad as last year. I play as the FS anyway to help cover the middle of the field and long balls.

That BS dropping back and throwing is done. QB must have feet set to throw accurate pass. Awesome!!..

DUDE! Do you know if NCAA is coming to the Wii? If it is then I will be getting it. My roommate always gets these games for his PS2 so I won't buy it if it does not come out for the Wii. lol
calQlate Wrote:There is actually defense in this game. The db's play aggressive, especially against deep balls. Just got through playing oregon vs kentucky online... Cats took down the ducks 24-21..

I got it for PS2 and I agree it is an awesome game to play. Havent played with UK but getting ready to, lol. But Im going to get my online account set up and go head to head. Want to play a game online Q?
-STATS- Wrote:I got it for PS2 and I agree it is an awesome game to play. Havent played with UK but getting ready to, lol. But Im going to get my online account set up and go head to head. Want to play a game online Q?

I will play you tomorrow Stats..I sat up all night last night playing.. Got mine a day early. Didn't play online though.. was just getting a feel for the new controls. PS2 removed classic controls.. So I'm trying to get use to hitting 0 to change defenders instead of X.. Anyway, Once you make your account post your username and Ill send you a friend request.

Batpuff plays as well.. Hopefully, we get 7 or 8 on here and start a BGR club..
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:DUDE! Do you know if NCAA is coming to the Wii? If it is then I will be getting it. My roommate always gets these games for his PS2 so I won't buy it if it does not come out for the Wii. lol

Gamestop is only reporting it for ps2, xbox, ps3, and 360. I don't know why Wii didn't get it. I suppose they didn't have time to port the controls to the wiimote scheme.. Hopefully, next year though.

I tell you though, my ps2 with component cables on my 40 inch hd wide screen looks amazing. I'm in no hurry to upgrade to 360.. I'll stay with ps2 and xbox until they quit making ncaa for themSmile

As for the Wii.. I'm going to buy mario cart as soon as it's release.. I almost got resident evil 4 today for wii.. But wife was already mad cause I bought three games day before yesterday. I bought star trek (ps2), super smash brothers(gc game to play on wii) and ncaa 08 (ps2)..
calQlate Wrote:I will play you tomorrow Stats..I sat up all night last night playing.. Got mine a day early. Didn't play online though.. was just getting a feel for the new controls. PS2 removed classic controls.. So I'm trying to get use to hitting 0 to change defenders instead of X.. Anyway, Once you make your account post your username and Ill send you a friend request.

Batpuff plays as well.. Hopefully, we get 7 or 8 on here and start a BGR club..

Sounds good man, I still have to set mine up too busy playing as of now, lol. But yeah the new controls are a little confusing but Im getting them down finally.
Okay, I've been playing my dynasty on PS2, anyone figured out how to make a promise to a recruit, I'm lost on that one.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Okay, I've been playing my dynasty on PS2, anyone figured out how to make a promise to a recruit, I'm lost on that one.

I haven't either.. :confused: I'm guessing it's something that will come available in year two when you have recruits that you recruited..
calQlate Wrote:I haven't either.. :confused: I'm guessing it's something that will come available in year two when you have recruits that you recruited..

What I was thinking...but in previews it said you could promise recruits things to get them to come to your university..so I'm confused.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Okay, I've been playing my dynasty on PS2, anyone figured out how to make a promise to a recruit, I'm lost on that one.

Yeah thats what it more than likely is. I figured were you can do the in season recruiting you could make promise's to them then before you even get the recruit. But yeah it must be a year or two on down the road which doesnt make sense.
I got this from Gamefaqs regarding the player promises.

"What happens is when you look in recruiting it'll say something under his high school stats like 'He says he has a lucky number. Maybe its worth indulging his superstitions?'

Look at your promises and it'll say requested

Then on the week that he visits, under the option where you press select to reschedule, you can accept or refuse."
How are graphics for it on PS2?