Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toledo @ Kentucky
There that defense we talked about in the spring.

7-0 Toledo
Offense didn't look that great either. Not a great start for the CATS!
It isn't a good game for UK so far, but Kash has fired up the defense finally.

Maybe we can do something now.
Why so much hype on Daniels. Average player at best. A lot of tackle 5 yards down field. Has one for 1 yard loss today. I see his future as a WWE Superstar.
Defense especially front 7 gotta play a lot better! DB's are lost at the moment.
Somebody tell Stoops that belly is way to big from last year. Go to light beer.
#22 gets screwed. Please tell me how someone can check up in that situation. Let them play soft offensive players
We have the most predictable offense in the country. Ridiculous
We have found a big, tough receiver (#14 Wagner), plus some other guys that look like they can help take pressure off Bowden. We have found a playmaker on defense (# 17 Square). We have three capable running backs, an unreal punter. And even with all the predictable first game blunders, we are going to cover against a good MAC team. The only real areas of concern for me are defensive backfield (probably gonna be a problem all year) and consistency from Terry Touchdown. So I choose to be happy with this game and with the state of the program right now. I’ll stand by my 8-4 prediction I made before the season.
And this “giving yourself up crap” when the quarterback is sliding is a joke, almost guaranteed to screw the defensive player. If the qb is gonna run he should be just like any other player, it’s not hard to tell when someone purposely lays a dirty hit. When they’re sliding, it’s almost never on purpose.
^^^
Confusednicker:

PRIDE101 Wrote:Why so much hype on Daniels. Average player at best. A lot of tackle 5 yards down field. Has one for 1 yard loss today. I see his future as a WWE Superstar.

I'm not hyping on Daniels. They just showed him gathering up some defensive linemen and discussing things. lol He can be whatever he wants after college. I just appreciated his efforts both on and off the field today.
I agree with you on Kash. He may be just a solid college player, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but more importantly he’s a leader, and they aren’t that easy to come by.
Plus look on the really bright side. We could be Florida St. or even worse, Tennesee😂😂.
Oh poor Tennessee!!!

I've cried and cried!

Confusednicker:
Oh I’ll bet you have! A sleepless night coming, I’m sure!🤣🤣
PRIDE101 Wrote:Why so much hype on Daniels. Average player at best. A lot of tackle 5 yards down field. Has one for 1 yard loss today. I see his future as a WWE Superstar.

Let’s see, All SEC preseason, leading tackler returning, two time team captain, yeah I can’t figure it out either :lame: