Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Dorian
Here we go again. Almost exactly a year ago to the day, Eastern North Carolina was hit by Hurricane Florence. A year later we are at it again. Dorian is supposed to hit us late Wednesday or early Thursday. Many homes and businesses have not recovered or just recently recovered from Florence. My daughter's school repairs were completed two weeks ago and my boy's school still does not have a gym due Florence. At this point all I can do is watch the weather and pray that it's not going to be as bad as predicted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Buddy. I hate seeing this, I pray this isn’t as bad as Florence and all the work foment this past year isn’t just erased.

My uncle is about to be boarding a flight due to run right through the bad boy so his honeymoon may be out on hold.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Praying for you Jarons as well as Panther Nation!
Things are beginning. As 7:45 we had two tornado warnings in the county about 30-35 minutes from where I live
Currently at my house we moderate to light rain 20-25 mph winds. Local news is predicting the eye could pass through the county I live in or neighboring county to the north. Things are expected to deteriorate throughout the day. The worst is expected to be around 2AM when the eye will pass over or just barely off shore. Dorian should be out by 2 PM on Friday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Continued prayers, Jaron!
I was watching this live webcam at Carolina Beach. They were a couple people walking along the beach.

http://surfchex.com/cams/carolina-beach-web-cam/
Hang in there Jarons.
Hope all is well now that it’s gone. I’ve got to go back to Florida next week to clean up some of the damage to our house. We are 13 houses off of the ocean so we are pretty fortunate that
Everything is minor or cosmetic stuff. Thank god. Those poor people from the Bahamas.... I couldn’t imagine.