Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who does everyone use in their sports games? And why?
as for me, I have a 360, but I still play the snot out of my X-Box, Nintendo, Super Nintendo..I play my xbox for the sole reason of MVP 2005, the best baseball game of all time. The 2K baseball series just cant hold a candle to it. I still play 2005 often. I create a few players (usually me and my two brothers), put us all on the Pirates and destroy, lol..some of my other favorite sports games are:
XBox 360:
NCAA08; Alabama- pretty solid, especially with me as an unstoppable rebel force at RBBig Grin
Madden07; Steelers- I use them on any Madden game, lol
MLB2k7; Pirates- my favorite team, but they are flat out bad on this game, lol
College Hoops 2K7- Arkansas, should be really cool next year with Dirtmouth on the sidelines!
Nintendo:
Tecmo Bowl- da Bears! Payton, Gault, McMahon, and the best defense (with the exception of the Giants) on the game..the Raiders are good too though..
Tecmo Super Bowl- Steelers, Hoge 3 yards and a cloud of dust, lol..

thought it would be cool to see who everybody else uses on their favorite sports games..
PS2:
NCAA 08-Michaigan Wolvs/Louisville Cards-They just kick ass.
Madden 07-New Orleans-Reggie Bush is the man.
MLB 2K7-Boston Redsocks
NBA live 07-Cleveland Cavs
College Hoops 2K7-UK
PS2
NCAA 08- Florida, I can take down anyone with the Gators
Madden 07- Saints, cant be stopped with Brees and Bush
NBA Live 07- Phoenix Suns, score around 130 a game and only give up around 70, haha
March Madness 07- Kentuckty, just because
PS2-
Ncaa 08-UK(I like uk because i know there play book and what they got to do it with) or Oregon or Flordia State really just depends on who I'm playing aginst I usually match up.
Madden 07-Titans because of Vince
Nba Live 07-Bobcats(Morrison and Okafor)
March Madness-UK or Oregon
Madden 07: Bengals, Carson Palmer is the man.
MLB 2K7: Reds, their my favorite team
College Hoops: Morehead State, my old school, since of pride there.
NBA 2K7: Boston Celtics, Trying to rebuild a great tradition.
Earnhardt Fan Wrote:Madden 07: Bengals, Carson Palmer is the man.
MLB 2K7: Reds, their my favorite team
College Hoops: Morehead State, my old school, since of pride there.
NBA 2K7: Boston Celtics, Trying to rebuild a great tradition.

I play '07 online with them.......... they're the shiznit..... I can't wait for the new roster download to come in so I can see their new defense. Palmer is amazing though....... I'm not that good just because my hand-eye coordination is still improving (I have a traumatic brain injury people, cut me some slack), but I did have a solid record, 17-22 or something like that, but then I struggled, so now I'm 20-29, which isn't horrible. I'm starting a game right now.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Madden- titans or ravens
March Madness-uk all the way
any baseball game-boston red sox
nba live-suns or nuggets
College Football/Basketball = UK Wildcats
Baseball = Cincinnati Reds
Pro Football = Cincinnati Bengals
Hockey = Colorado Avalanche
Pro Basketball = don't care, don't play

I'm a pretty big homer with these games if I'm playing the computer. I love taking my favorite team and winning the championship, especially if it's something that will never happen in real life. I remember winning 5 straight football titles with UK on the old NCAA 2003!

If I'm playing someone else, it's a different story. Then I will probably want the best team possible!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Tecmo Bowl- da Bears! Payton, Gault, McMahon, and the best defense (with the exception of the Giants) on the game..the Raiders are good too though..

Great to see someone else on here who remembers the classics. I liked Tecmo Bowl a lot, although to me its main flaw was not having all the teams to pick from. I usually picked the Raiders, with Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen.

My favorite was Tecmo Super Bowl, I can remember playing way too much of that game at 3-4 AM when I was in college. We would sometimes have tournaments in the dorm, with 10-12 people joining in and picking teams! My favorite to play as in the tournaments was the 49'ers, with whom I won my fair share...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:as for me, I have a 360, but I still play the snot out of my X-Box, Nintendo, Super Nintendo..I play my xbox for the sole reason of MVP 2005, the best baseball game of all time. The 2K baseball series just cant hold a candle to it. I still play 2005 often. I create a few players (usually me and my two brothers), put us all on the Pirates and destroy, lol..some of my other favorite sports games are:
XBox 360:
NCAA08; Alabama- pretty solid, especially with me as an unstoppable rebel force at RBBig Grin
College Hoops 2K7- Arkansas, should be really cool next year with Dirtmouth on the sidelines!
Nintendo:
Tecmo Bowl- da Bears! Payton, Gault, McMahon, and the best defense (with the exception of the Giants) on the game..the Raiders are good too though..

thought it would be cool to see who everybody else uses on their favorite sports games..
Right, and on the 08 NCAA game, you are 0-1! ALREADY there unstoppable Rebel Force:Cheerlead
NCAA08 - UK (it's the only way I get to see them win Smile)
Madden07 - don't play it, but when I do, the Colts
MLB2k7 - Reds
College Hoops 2K7- UK

Nintendo:
Tecmo Super Bowl- Dallas Cowboys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Madden 07: New York Jets./Cleveland Browns.
MLB 2K7: Reds
College Hoops: UK
NBA 2K7: Warriors.
NCAA 08- UK
Xbox 360
NCAA 08 - West Virginia because the two headed duo of slaton & white, im just unstoppable
Madden 08 - Colts, they are my favorite team
NCAA March Madness - UK
NBA Live - Nets or Suns
MLB Games - Reds or Red Sox
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Xbox 360
NCAA 08 - West Virginia because the two headed duo of slaton & white, im just unstoppable
Madden 08 - Colts, they are my favorite team
NCAA March Madness - UK
NBA Live - Nets or Suns
MLB Games - Reds or Red Sox

LOL... I've stopped them before. LSU BABY!

NCAA 08 - LSU, now Arkansas.
Madden 08 - Cincinnati Bengals
NCAA March Madness - Kentucky
NBA Live - Detroit Pistons
MLB - Atlanta Braves
Nascar - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
College Football-Either Michigan State or UK
NFL-Cincinnati Bengals
College Basketball-UK
MLB-New York Yankees
NBA-Pistons or Cavs
ComfortEagle Wrote:NCAA08 - UK (it's the only way I get to see them win Smile)
Madden07 - don't play it, but when I do, the Colts
MLB2k7 - Reds
College Hoops 2K7- UK

Nintendo:
Tecmo Super Bowl- Dallas Cowboys
someone didn't have faith in the wildcats before this season started.
I like to create teams and play myself as the RB or QB.
I have won the Heisman, 3yrs in a row on NCAA 07. I will have another one in a few dayz. I can't stop playin that game.
All I play is Madden and I use the Vikings or Redskins.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:someone didn't have faith in the wildcats before this season started.

Not so much that, but more so, that the EA sports programmers have yet to put together a good UK team in the game. I remember playing with them at like C or C- level.

I would say next years NCAA 09 will feature a good UK team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NHL - Nashville Predators
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ncaa fball I use UK both online and regularbasketball I use pistons.don't play baseball or college basketball.I like to create a boxer and actually build up his ratings
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I use everyone
Xbox 360- NCAA08 I can take any team and beat anybody...
NotoriousBIG Wrote:Xbox 360- NCAA08 I can take any team and beat anybody...
YEAH SURE!!!!!!!!!!
madden 08- steelers
ncaa 08- wvu
nba live 08- mavs
nascar 08- Toney stewart
march maddness- Tenneese
TidesHoss32 Wrote:as for me, I have a 360, but I still play the snot out of my X-Box, Nintendo, Super Nintendo..I play my xbox for the sole reason of MVP 2005, the best baseball game of all time. The 2K baseball series just cant hold a candle to it. I still play 2005 often. I create a few players (usually me and my two brothers), put us all on the Pirates and destroy, lol..some of my other favorite sports games are:
XBox 360:
Nintendo:

i totally agree with that. That game was the best one i played in a while when it came out and i played it 24/7. Not sure why they didnt go on to make an 2006 but that game just seemed different than the 2k's and slugfest. the good kind of different, but

Madden 08: Buccaneers. Fav team but they suck
MLB2K7: Boston Red Sox. favorite team
NCAA Football 08: Florida: fav team
college hoops: UK

pretty much my favorite teams are the ones i play with on any game. lol
i usually just random it. I like variety.
How come people use all the good teams on a game and never touch the subpar ones? Ive read through this and on college football most people use WV or Flordia. Take a team like Bowling Green or Air Force and set it on Hiesman and see how good you really are!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:How come people use all the good teams on a game and never touch the subpar ones? Ive read through this and on college football most people use WV or Flordia. Take a team like Bowling Green or Air Force and set it on Hiesman and see how good you really are!

good point. But half the time you've gotta scroll for 10 minutes down the ranked list to find them! LOL
Madden 08, Vikings
The Bigs, Reds