Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC Baseball’s All Time Greats
LC played their annual alumni game today, and with that it really got me to thinking. Obviously not being from LC I don’t know all the history behind their program. However I know that over the years LC has produced some of the best teams from the 15th region, the eastern part of the state, and a few that has made a good run to win the state. So here’s my question to those of you that are well informed with LC baseball history. I would like for anyone who is interested to start naming the players they feel are some of the greatest players to ever wear the LC uniform and put the year beside the name. This should be something fun and definitely a long list. Have fun with it!
Chandler Shepard
Steven Blevins
I know this isn't apart of the thread, I seen Lawrence County is coming to Estill County on a Saturday, does any LC fans know if that's a triangle or just a JV/V game?
Strikeout King Wrote:I know this isn't apart of the thread, I seen Lawrence County is coming to Estill County on a Saturday, does any LC fans know if that's a triangle or just a JV/V game?

I’m pretty sure it’s just a JV/V game.
Strikeout King Wrote:I know this isn't apart of the thread, I seen Lawrence County is coming to Estill County on a Saturday, does any LC fans know if that's a triangle or just a JV/V game?

Lawrence County is playing a few 14th region teams this coming year. Estill, Knott, Hazard, Perry, and I think maybe Breathit.
Shepherd
Spencer Harris 99
Timmy Hayes
Chandler Shepherd
Steven Blevins
Cyrus kid that played with Hayes and Shepherd. Think his name is AJ
I’m leaving a ton of guys out but that’s the best 5 off the top of my head