Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANY NEWS ON SV, PC,ER scrimmages-dates-times???
Any info on dates and times????
CoachB stated at a ER practice thet we had a Scrimmage for Aug 10 but which was cancelled, and than I believe he said we had a game on the 17th. But I whould ask him.
On Aug. 10 @ SV Scrimmage:
Valley
Sheldon Clark
John. I. Burton (Norton, VA.)
Pikeville

Saunders said everyone will play each other. Except Valley and P-VILLE will not go against each other because they said a fight might break out if they played one another. If pikeville thinks they are so good then in theis scrimmage I can't wait to see P_VILLE and the Norton team go at it, cause pikeville is going to get WHIPPED. But anyways I hope it a good one for all teams and everything goes well.
Do you know the time?
kysportsguru Wrote:On Aug. 10 @ SV Scrimmage:
Valley
Sheldon Clark
Pikeville

Saunders said everyone will play each other. Except Valley and P-VILLE will not go against each other because they said a fight might break out if they played one another. If pikeville thinks they are so good then in theis scrimmage I can't wait to see P_VILLE and the Norton team go at it, cause pikeville is going to get WHIPPED. But anyways I hope it a good one for all teams and everything goes well.
No I have no times but I can find out.
kysportsguru Wrote:On Aug. 10 @ SV Scrimmage:
Valley
Sheldon Clark
Pikeville

I love the way people want to bash on Pikeville. Sheldon Clark might have the best squad in the group. J I Burton will bring a lot of speed.
Perry Co. Central @ Pike Central Aug. 10th at I think 6:30
is these scirimmages full contact?
Tailback44 Wrote:is these scirimmages full contact?

nah flag
East Ridge Teco Bowl Kickoff Classic

August 18:
Phelps vs. Pound, VA at 5:00
Pike Central vs. Grundy, VA at 6:30
East Ridge vs. Haysi at 8:00
Tailback44 Wrote:is these scirimmages full contact?

Yes, Pike Centrals is full contact what kind of question is that lol.
i falt out love J.I burton that team is great. they have low numbers but a ton of heart and all the right ingredients to make a good solid football team. i personally think they were the best squad there.
warriorpride Wrote:East Ridge Teco Bowl Kickoff Classic

August 18:
Phelps vs. Pound, VA at 5:00
Pike Central vs. Grundy, VA at 6:30
East Ridge vs. Haysi at 8:00

that is a great line up of teams for next weekend:thumpsup: