Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a 360 Soon...
What games would you all suggest? I'm getting the premium package so I'll play online too, so factor that into the games.

What's you guys thoughts?
Thats the thing about 360 I don't know any other games that I would want. The ones I can tell you is Gears of War and Halo 3. Maybe Fable in the future. I have a Xbox (that I got for free) and the only games I have for it is Halo 1 and 2 and Fable.
deffinatly ncaa 2008 i actually like it bettter than the ps2 version and i loved the ps2 version for years and have always been a fan of the ps2 instead of my xbox 360. The graphics are amazing!
Well as of now I know I'm getting Rock Band, Guitar Hero Legends of Rock, Halo 3, and Gears of War.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Well as of now I know I'm getting Rock Band, Guitar Hero Legends of Rock, Halo 3, and Gears of War.

There you go man! That is your starting lineup (Minus a extra game). I think that is a good selection to start off with. Heck all of that together will run you about 380 bucks!! $60 for Halo 3 and Gears of War, I am guessing around $70 for gutair Hero, and $200 (for the complete set of mic, drums, bass, and gutiar) for Rock Band. Hope you have a blast man!!!
Rock band is only gonna be 150, but yeah you go the others about right.
How is it divided up because I must have seen a different story on the internet. But het if it is 150 I'm not complaining.
You don't have to get a bass guitar..the reg guitar plays lead and bass..the game has the dics, mic, drums and guitar.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:You don't have to get a bass guitar..the reg guitar plays lead and bass..the game has the dics, mic, drums and guitar.

Oh really I thought that it was just going to be the game with a guitar then you buy the mic, drums and bass if you choose to. But if you are going to play with some buds then you need that second guitar for someone to play bass. :rockon:
Wont be long til Grand Theft Auto IV comes out.
Im ready for Halo 3
warriorpride Wrote:Wont be long til Grand Theft Auto IV comes out.

Doesn't come out till 08 now.
I am ready for halo 3 and Metroid Prime 3 which to me will be a better game. But of course I am sure that 99.9% of the gamers on here will disagree on that one lol. Don't get me wrong, I love Halo.
Halo 3
Gears of War
Guitar Hero 2 and 3
Call of Duty 3 and 4 when it arrives
Bioshock
NCAA 08
Army of Two
1. Halo 3 - Make sure you save 60 bucks for Sept. 25th, best multiplayer game ever.
2. NCAA 2008 - IMO the best football game ever.
3. Rainbow Six: Vegas - Second best game out right now, next to NCAA 08.
4. Gears of War - Solid game, great graphics.
5. Ghost Recon 2 - Haven't played it yet, but the first one was great.
I love Halo and I think that it makes for some of the best times with your buddies but I am a little sceptical about Halo 3. I have heard that Halo 3 has too much of the same feel as Halo 2. That is fine and all but they went on to say that is now does not feel fresh or new. However, you can never trust a critic to tell you how you think about it so I am just going to play the baby when it comes out I am sure I will love it.
I had Rainbow Six: Vegas and i liked it. i took back for the new Zelda though...lol
I really liked Vegas and will buy it again, used.

Ghost Recon 2 is also another great game.