Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co 71 Christian Academy Louisville 28
Final. Running clock halfway through the 3rd Quarter.
And to think people said Boyle was running from Cal and Desales when they chose to move up to 4A, statement game for the Rebels.
Whoa! I said Boyle would make a statement in this game. Just didnt think it would be like this. Congrats. 3A had another bad Friday. Belfry and CAL both go down again. Maybe DeSales can win tomorrow night. Is it possible that Bell County is the best team in 3A? Looking that way. Anyway, congrats to the Mighty Rebels!
Congratulations to Boyle County and my buddy FoSho
Congrats Rebels!
This was no surprise, Boyle County is for real, some teams may score some points but Boyle’s Offense is tough. I don’t think Highlands will give them any trouble, Lex Cath May score some points with the passing game but they won’t hold Boyle’s offense back.
Congrats to Boyle
I’ve been trying to tell everyone that CAL isn’t #1 this year.
I didn’t see this one coming. One of my favorite games in a long time. Huge statement win!!!
Holy Wow congrats to the rebels...
Congratulations Boyle County :Cheerlead. I didn’t missed this one bad.
Wow
mysonis55 Wrote:I’ve been trying to tell everyone that CAL isn’t #1 this year.

No they aren’t. Even before this game I didn’t think so. But regardless a good win by BC.
The Rebels are all on the same page and on a mission.

Highlands is next. Looking forward to renewing an old rivalry.
Why would Cantwell have their star player Young still in the game for the last series down 71-28 against the Boyle JV’s? He has a bright future and why risk a cheap injury for a game where the outcome has already been determined? With DeSales and the rest of 3A to come it just seemed to be stupid to have him in there.
FoSho Wrote:The Rebels are all on the same page and on a mission.

Highlands is next. Looking forward to renewing an old rivalry.

Congrats on the win my friend. I'm probably going to get slaughtered for making this comment but I dont care. The Boyle County Rebels may just be the best team in Kentucky this year, in any class. CAL is a good football team and look what Boyle just did to them. Prove me wrong that their atleast not considered the best team in KY?
Jack Lambert Wrote:And to think people said Boyle was running from Cal and Desales when they chose to move up to 4A, statement game for the Rebels.
Did I ever mention the time we beat this same Boyle county team in elementary school by like 4 touchdowns? It may have slipped my mind. 2-1 vs Boyle.
Boyle Co is the best team in the state in all classes. I firmly believe they would win in any class they play in 1a-6a. Also thank God they ran from CAL and Desales😂 Goodluck to the rest of 4a
smoke1015 Wrote:Did I ever mention the time we beat this same Boyle county team in elementary school by like 4 touchdowns? It may have slipped my mind. 2-1 vs Boyle.

Al Bundy! 4 touchdowns in a single game.
smoke1015 Wrote:Did I ever mention the time we beat this same Boyle county team in elementary school by like 4 touchdowns? It may have slipped my mind. 2-1 vs Boyle.

No. You didn't. Lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:Congrats on the win my friend. I'm probably going to get slaughtered for making this comment but I dont care. The Boyle County Rebels may just be the best team in Kentucky this year, in any class. CAL is a good football team and look what Boyle just did to them. Prove me wrong that their atleast not considered the best team in KY?

I am not going to argue with you. 😉People have been saying for years that this COULD be the best class to ever come thru Boyle Co. I guess time will tell but there is no doubt that last years disappontment is fueling the fire.

We are going to be difficult to beat.
BobcatPride05 Wrote:Boyle Co is the best team in the state in all classes. I firmly believe they would win in any class they play in 1a-6a. Also thank God they ran from CAL and Desales😂 Goodluck to the rest of 4a

I don’t think so vs Male and Trinity.

Anyone else they’d compete with.
Hatz Wrote:I don’t think so vs Male and Trinity.

Anyone else they’d compete with.

I agree, Plus Highlands played a Tennessee team that looked like a small College team loaded with weapons and it was a tight game, if Boyle blows these next two opponents off the map then I’ll say the best in any class. You don’t put numbers up like that though if you ain’t packing some big weapons. Congratulations to Boyle and let’s see what happens in these next two weeks for them.
Great game Boyle. We have 2 more in the next 2 weeks. Let's keep the motor running.
Way to go Rebels! A real nail-biter. lol
Boyle has crazy speed all over the field an a accurate quarterback. That’s hard to stop. Also, maybe the most dominant performance I’ve seen from a lineman in a big game with Wilson Kelly on both sides. That kid dominated All of Cals lineman including the highly touted Ky commit. I hope my hounds just get a chance in the playoffs but Boyle is on a different level than the rest of 4A.
FoSho, tell the Boyle County team not to eat much this week but have a feast on Bluebirds this Friday night
Patriot1 Wrote:FoSho, tell the Boyle County team not to eat much this week but have a feast on Bluebirds this Friday night

This team is licking their chops and very hungry.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Congrats on the win my friend. I'm probably going to get slaughtered for making this comment but I dont care. The Boyle County Rebels may just be the best team in Kentucky this year, in any class. CAL is a good football team and look what Boyle just did to them. Prove me wrong that their atleast not considered the best team in KY?

Negative, Ghost Rider.
Boyle with huge statement