Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does Belfry look like this season?
Curious about the line..
I heard that the line was going to be as strong as it has been in a long time, this came from one of the coaches.
I'd like to see how Ivan Lee does this upcoming season.
blackcat_student Wrote:I'd like to see how Ivan Lee does this upcoming season.

LOL... Ivan is a "hoss cat".... GREAT kid too!! :Thumbs:
Belfry is always going to be good. Anytime Haywood puts a team on the field, they will be hard too handle.
According to last years depth chart, Belfry lost a lot up front so they will need time to develop. Same grind it out team, fundamentally sound, well coached, and not the speed it has had in the past.
CoachB Wrote:Belfry is always going to be good. Anytime Haywood puts a team on the field, they will be hard too handle.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! HAYWOOD HAS THE KNOWLEDGE THE STRATEGIES AND THE WIT TO DESTROY ANYONE IN HIS WAY. IT ALL DEPENDS ON HIS PLAYERS EXECUTING.:rockon:
hillbilly Wrote:According to last years depth chart, Belfry lost a lot up front so they will need time to develop. Same grind it out team, fundamentally sound, well coached, and not the speed it has had in the past.

TRUE BUT I WILL TAKE GREAT TECHNIQUE OR SPEED ANY DAY
Ivan may be a good kid, but he is lazy!!! Best place for him is defensive end. Not the backfield.
CoachB Wrote:Belfry is always going to be good. Anytime Haywood puts a team on the field, they will be hard too handle.

Having a 100 kids play middles school dont hurt none either....lol A lot of talent and a lot of pride there...I know a lot of those Belfry people and they got something to be proud of there..
footballfanatic Wrote:Ivan may be a good kid, but he is lazy!!! Best place for him is defensive end. Not the backfield.

I guess his coach will put him where he needs to be then!! LOL....
The line could very well be the best in the mountains by season's end, they are not as inexperience as one may think because the Pirates rotated alot of linemen last year.

This team has the potential to be a very, very good team, but only time will tell.
Sure Ivan could be a good kid, but shakin the head in the back field like he dont wanna be there ....Don't get it with us!
footballfanatic Wrote:Sure Ivan could be a good kid, but shakin the head in the back field like he dont wanna be there ....Don't get it with us!

Well you should talk to one of the coaches about it IF your not one of the coaches.. IN that case you shouldn't be discussing one of your kids on here!! IMO.. he is a good kid... NO CLUE about what goes on at their practice...although I will ask a couple who play and see if they know what your talking about?????????
OKAY HERE IS THE SCOOOP ON BELFRY..
They look like a team wearing Red and White with skulls and bones on their helmets. They are big ,rough , and talented like every year. If you take them lightly they will drive a football down your throat until you poop it out for minus yards. Yea i was at the Russell Game last year and I dont care what the score was and the yards were. This year you better be prepared for them or they will leave you with your heads hanging like Boyd 2 years a go, and Ashland last year....NOW thats the scoop.
If you are not preparing for the season of your life and you are playing for Russell you better get your buddy to practice and workouts or you will go home early.... Now prove me wrong!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:OKAY HERE IS THE SCOOOP ON BELFRY..
They look like a team wearing Red and White with skulls and bones on their helmets. They are big ,rough , and talented like every year. If you take them lightly they will drive a football down your throat until you poop it out for minus yards. Yea i was at the Russell Game last year and I dont care what the score was and the yards were. This year you better be prepared for them or they will leave you with your heads hanging like Boyd 2 years a go, and Ashland last year....NOW thats the scoop.
If you are not preparing for the season of your life and you are playing for Russell you better get your buddy to practice and workouts or you will go home early.... Now prove me wrong!!!!!

NICE POST!!!!:thumpsup:
footballexorcist Wrote:TRUE BUT I WILL TAKE GREAT TECHNIQUE OR SPEED ANY DAY
Anybody would love to have both.
Well put Devil.

Hey buddy, long time no see!

Very Nice Post!
Why don't the linemen get talked about much,,???? They make the opening for the backs!!!!!! If it was'nt for them it would and COULD NOT happen For the backfield!!!!
Actualy the helmets are solid white. They will add skulls close to start of season geez can't you get nothing correct haha.
I think that belfry will have a great backfield this year with ivan lee and dustin may running u better have some power behind u to stop them. and i been to some of there practices and i have seen some new kid named chris sanson...doen n e body know who he is?
i think he is new and i have seen his running style and i like it...best of luck to u chris! :notworthy
bigpun Wrote:Anybody would love to have both.
yea with the backfield they have both....belfry all the way and like i said b4 watch for the new commers...because the coaches at the middle school do there job too...coach may, sammy, crawford and everyone of them...one of the best football staffs around..and once more watch for that sanson kid...he can run...i think he could use some help on breaking tackels...and a lil on speed...but besides that he will hit u n the mouth!!!
good luck!!!
what no. is sanson?
cobra67 Wrote:what no. is sanson?

hey thats me...im no. 24
Are you new to the school or did you come up through the Belfry system?
bigpun Wrote:Are you new to the school or did you come up through the Belfry system?
I'm new...I just got here this year....I don't know who you are pirate_champ001 but thanks for the comment.
Welcome to Pond Creek..... Sanson2424

Look foward to seeing you on the field this year for the Pirates !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks man... I will do my best to help out the Pirates as much as possable....lol
and be sure to come out and support us.