Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 24 Belfry 22
Overtime victory for the Panthers. Great game to watch. Congrats to Pikeville. Huge win to move on in the county bracket. Very tough loss for Belfry.
Why does Belfry not play on the high school field? The videos I seen from this game had dust flying all over the place.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good win for Pikeville. Great to see they didn't throw in the towel after some very tough losses.
Much improved Pikeville team. Came in and ran the ball straight down Belfry’s throat. Interested to see where the Belfry team goes from here. Pikeville out coached Belfry tonight. Hats off to the Pikeville staff. Some very questionable decisions by the Belfry staff.
Wow, gotta say I am surprised by this result. Pikeville really turned things around quickly from an ugly loss to Valley the week before.

Looks like they will get another crack at the Wildcats on Tuesday night. Will they be able to pull off another upset, or is this just Valley's year to win county?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe this is Valley’s year. Not your normal Belfry team. Pikeville punched Belfry in the mouth and they didn’t know how to respond. Pikeville played smash mouth football with the Pirates and the bucs couldn’t handle it. The staff/administration had several suspect calls for this game. (Yes I know it’s easy to play armchair quarterback). Just had to state my opinion. Congrats to both Pikeville and Valley. Should be a great game. The Pirate staff has a lot of work to do before the state playoffs. Gonna be disappointing for them watching Valley and Pikeville play for a county championship on their home field.