Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County Baseball (John Turner)
What’s the latest scoop? Breathitt going all in on football or will they give another sport a chance to succeed?
I think they are gonna wait till after football season to make the hire. Nothing else matters in Jtown right now.
Hear it’s a done deal with Turner!!!!
DukeBoy Wrote:I think they are gonna wait till after football season to make the hire. Nothing else matters in Jtown right now.

They better be getting someone in place. Other schools are having open field and doing hitting/throwing programs.
HollerRat Wrote:They better be getting someone in place. Other schools are having open field and doing hitting/throwing programs.

I hear the job hasn't even been posted yet? And once it posts, it has to stay for 30 days. Looks like its gonna be 2nd semester before anyone gets hired. Pitchers/catchers should have been working out already.
John Turner would make Breathitt County a force to be reckon with in the region. Would build a power baseball program there. Took a few students from JCS and had success. John Turner would be BEST HIRE
I heard yesterday that JK Little was going to be hired back.
Opening has finally been posted. So something should be done within a few weeks.
Justin Combs Id say will be the new coach.
Hearing rumors that they might give someone without high school experience the job. Was told Byron Bellamy could be looked at because of his stout resume in the Jackson parks and recreation leagues over the years
Breathitt County baseball has new interest. Byron Bellamy after coaching year in the park leagues is interested in getting into coaching. If hired he will be in it to win it. Knows how to win. Knows how to make the game go in his favor.
Heard John Noble, Kyle Moore, and Micheal Bellamy were going to be helping Byron.
I heard Alex Hamilton might be coming back to take over but don’t know that to be true 100%.
Alex Hamilton is the coach
If he can manage like he played, homerun hire. Alex was a stud on the diamond
hs athletics fan Wrote:Alex Hamilton is the coach

School board chairman’s son. Is this not blatant nepotism?
wannacat Wrote:School board chairman’s son. Is this not blatant nepotism?

Maybe it would be if he wasn't a stud when he was there and went on to play DI baseball. Get out of here with that crap.