Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN High School Player Rankings
PIkeville High School seniors Tim and Ted Honaker are ranked in the top 110 Outside Linebackers in the country. http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/prospects?reg=null&pos=null&state=KY&status=null&toggle=state&season=2008&set=1&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fprospects%3freg%3dnull%26pos%3dnull%26state%3dKY%26status%3dnull%26toggle%3dstate%26season%3d2008%26set%3d1
2008 Prospects - All Positions - All Regions - KY

Class: 2008 | 2007 | 2006

Last Updated: 8/1/2007 Data provided by Scouts, Inc. Prospects
NAME POS HT WT HOMETOWN RANK GRADE
Ted Honaker OLB 6-1 195 Pikeville, KY #109 68
Tim Honaker OLB 6-2 205 Pikeville, KY #88 70
Congrats to both of these guys. Any idea where they might be looking for college?
They are getting looks from Louisville, UK, Tenn, Marshall, Miss St., Florida and a bunch of other schools.
does not surprise me if they are related to Tim Honaker that played at Pikeville in the 80's and i am sure they are he was a hitting machine good guy to good luck to those kids.
rallo316 Wrote:does not surprise me if they are related to Tim Honaker that played at Pikeville in the 80's and i am sure they are he was a hitting machine good guy to good luck to those kids.
Tim and Ted are the twin sons of the Tim Honaker you are speaking of.
Hell yeah those are my boys congratz
What a great story it would be if the Honaker's could play D1 football together. They deserve everything they get because of the work they have put into being great football players. While they inherited their athleticism from their dad, it is their mom who desrves all the credit for raising these boys!!!!
Do they want to go to college together, or would they rather go to different schools?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Do they want to go to college together, or would they rather go to different schools?

I think theyre pretty dead set on staying together
P-Villain! Wrote:I think theyre pretty dead set on staying together

Glad to hear it, it's nice that they're that close to each other.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow...I knew boys were good and very athletic and attending mini camps but i was not expecting any player from around here to be nationally ranked or even the best in the state at the position!! this is awesome!
bigpun Wrote:They are getting looks from Louisville, UK, Tenn, Marshall, Miss St., Florida and a bunch of other schools.
tenn. and florida.... the kids are good but not that good
The Sandman Wrote:tenn. and florida.... the kids are good but not that good
well there was a guy from LSU at SV last night. I don't know who he was there for but he was there (either that or a guy wearing LSU shirt and Hat with a clipboard was there =)).
he was definately more impressed with the guys from sheldon clark then
Panther Thunder Wrote:well there was a guy from LSU at SV last night. I don't know who he was there for but he was there (either that or a guy wearing LSU shirt and Hat with a clipboard was there =)).
well ive been to plenty of games b4 and they be ppl supportin a team or sumthin and they have nuttin to do with a sport. one inpeticular time at a jenkins softball game they was a guy decked out with UT stuff, with the clip board and everything and he was a scout from pikeville college.
how do players get ranked by ESPN info sent in by their COACH?
truthful Wrote:how do players get ranked by ESPN info sent in by their COACH?
They rank these kids depending on how they perform in the summer workouts at these colleges.
They obviously are if these schools are calling them once a week and sending them letters every week. Quit being jealous of two good kids who are getting some looks that you never did.
bigpun Wrote:They are getting looks from Louisville, UK, Tenn, Marshall, Miss St., Florida and a bunch of other schools.
University of Buffalo is the latest to start calling.
bigpun Wrote:University of Buffalo is the latest to start calling.
Buffalo, NY?? A little too cold for me. Smile
Panther Thunder Wrote:well there was a guy from LSU at SV last night. I don't know who he was there for but he was there (either that or a guy wearing LSU shirt and Hat with a clipboard was there =)).
Actually, he wasn't from LSU.
He was from Louisville Holy Cross.
good kids I watched one of their behaviors last year against Belfry and he eventually was benched much later than he should have been he even had difficulty with the coaches his coaches again I don t know which one
truthful Wrote:good kids I watched one of their behaviors last year against Belfry and he eventually was benched much later than he should have been he even had difficulty with the coaches his coaches again I don t know which one

They are good kids who just want to win. You would be upset as well if racial slurs were thrown your way.
Capt. DH Wrote:They are good kids who just want to win. You would be upset as well if racial slurs were thrown your way.

Really.........................
hey I know many slurs that are called like your mama etc That is no excuse and who knows if slurs were called and that goes both ways THE TRUE better player lets these
juvenile things go and concentrates on the GAME
yea OVERRATED
truthful Wrote:hey I know many slurs that are called like your mama etc That is no excuse and who knows if slurs were called and that goes both ways THE TRUE better player lets these
There is a big difference in my book between your mama jokes and people yelling out the N word at these kids. Maybe this type of behavior is tolerated where you are from but it is not accepted around here.
TRAIN85 Wrote:There is a big difference in my book between your mama jokes and people yelling out the N word at these kids. Maybe this type of behavior is tolerated where you are from but it is not accepted around here.
Welcome back Train! I hadnt seen you on here in a while. I was afraid youre goat molesting past had finally caught up with you. LOL!
truthful Wrote:hey I know many slurs that are called like your mama etc That is no excuse and who knows if slurs were called and that goes both ways THE TRUE better player lets these
"Your Mama" is not a slur... It's stupid.

Racial references and use of the "N" word are ignorant, hateful, inflammatory, and over the line....Racial slurs aren't and shouldn't accepted in these days and times (just ask Don Imus)

The "true" player plays the game and plays it with respect...The "True" player doesn't need to talk trash to intimidate.
truthful Wrote:good kids I watched one of their behaviors last year against Belfry and he eventually was benched much later than he should have been he even had difficulty with the coaches his coaches again I don t know which one
I would imagine Coach Haywood would have benched one or more of his players too if he knew what was being said on the field...what is seen from the stands isn't always
a true picture of the entire situation.