Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Coach Meehan
Heard he is battling cancer. Praying for him and hope he has a full recovery. The guy sure can coach and he’s a class act from what I’ve seen over the years
He is a very good coach. Don't know why he hasen't moved up to a collage job. Our Prayers go out. remember Coach you and the LORD CAN BEAT Cancer.
Very good coach and always has his team prepared for anything... hope he is healed quickly!
Prayers for a great coach
Does anyone know if this is confirmed? And if so what kind and how serious it is? Coach Meehan is a great coach and an even better guy. He’s a class act imo.
Many prayers for Coach Meehan. Truly a baseball Ambassador
I spoke to Coach Meehan on Sunday. Here is a copy of his reply to me. So this is straight from him and not third party

I’m doing ok today. This is a very nice text. I’m in treatment finally. I am getting treatment by a ten member team at MD Anderson in Houston Texas. They are rated the number 1 cancer institution in US. My oncologist looked at me and my family and said”if we can’t fix u then no one else can”. I feel like I can beat this and hope to be on field in spring. Thank u again for comments����

He’s an extremely good coach but more importantly he is a great human being. He is right there with the most elite in this state. Prayers for coach’s recovery and his family and friends as he will need all the support he can get.
Payers for Coach Meehan and his family. Prayers being sent up! Hope he is on the field in the spring. Bulldog baseball will not be the same if he is not!
Prayers for Coach Meehan!
Has anyone heard anything on Coach? Is he still saying he's coaching this season?
Prayers!!
Coach Meehan is still coaching