Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Predictions
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3d13tz.jpg]Woooo! Bolz ole Fatpat pumped up about the boys and girls seasons! Honeycutta got a new theme for this year and ole Fatpat is freaking pumped up! Post Jada era has begun and wez going to miss the train but Honeycutta said big guy wez just reloading and got a new train set! Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about! #christmastime #timetoreload #fullthrottle More mash taters please!!!

1. Knott
2. Hazard
3. dont matter
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3d13tz.jpg]Woooo! Bolz ole Fatpat pumped up about the boys and girls seasons! Honeycutta got a new theme for this year and ole Fatpat is freaking pumped up! Post Jada era has begun and wez going to miss the train but Honeycutta said big guy wez just reloading and got a new train set! Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about! #christmastime #timetoreload #fullthrottle More mash taters please!!!

1. Knott
2. Hazard
3. dont matter

“3. don’t matter”
Lol.

There’s a few other teams that will be in the mix. Owsley County for one. They have four starters returning from last year. I believe they defeated Knott (with Jada) twice last season, and both games were at Knott Central.
Wolfe will also be pretty good. They are defending All A region champs and have the high scoring and versatile Smith girl back.
I think Leslie and Perry will be solid teams.
DukeBoy Wrote:I think Leslie and Perry will be solid teams.

Yes. They’re more teams that’ll be a factor than the two FatPat listed.... before he put the rest of the regional teams in a “doesn’t matter” category.
I admit, though, Hazard should be pretty good this year. As for Knott, they lost quite a few girls off last year’s team with the most glaring loss being EKU signee Jada Higgins. They’ll be competitive, always are, and are well coached. But they’re amongst 5 or 6 teams that will be competitive as well.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3daifk.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat didnt forget Owls, Wolfies, Eagles, or the Commodeers but Honeycutta got a secret covert mission like no other bruh! Wez bringing out the ole Six feet under tour sponsored by Big Dan and the Hindmy Funeral home and Yodees building the ole caskets! Honeycutta said big guy wez going six feet under! Ole Fatpat oh H^%$ no baby ole Fatpat wants nothing to do with that! Honeycutta said big guy wez talking about the tour bruh! Triple Wowza genius! #calldacoroner #undertakerstyle More mash taters please!!!
PCC, Knott, Wolfe, Leslie, Owsley, Hazard. The region is wide open. No dominate team.
Top 7 but like it’s been said region is wide open

1. Owsley
1A. LCC
3. Knott
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Wolfe
7. PCC

I think the rest falls into no particular order
There are several teams that can win the Region Crown this season. But starting season Top 8:
1. Owsley
1a. Letcher
3. Knott
4. Hazard
5. Wolfe
6. PCC
7. Leslie
8. Estill
Boogie Wrote:Top 7 but like it’s been said region is wide open

1. Owsley
1A. LCC
3. Knott
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Wolfe
7. PCC

I think the rest falls into no particular order

Water Lily Wrote:There are several teams that can win the Region Crown this season. But starting season Top 8:
1. Owsley
1a. Letcher
3. Knott
4. Hazard
5. Wolfe
6. PCC
7. Leslie
8. Estill

[Image:

]

Booger lily, ole fatpat not sure what you combining, but CT always said that when you combine letchy and ously in the chemistry lab you get Lousy, freakin genius....

#boogerlilliesonlygrowinbooneville More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3dkmhl.jpg] Bolz the Six feet under tour going to e the diggity baby! Pat Nation be rocking to Young Gangsta brutha and Mortys be freaking wild! Ole Fatpat hi the ole Letchy Walmarty to load up on tailgating taters and supplies and saw this beast in the ole parking lot! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye to see the love for the Pats! #flammable #livetourstartingsoon #honeycuttastyle More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Booger lily, ole fatpat not sure what you combining, but CT always said that when you combine letchy and ously in the chemistry lab you get Lousy, freakin genius....

#boogerlilliesonlygrowinbooneville More mash taters please!!!

Come December 6th your tone will change once again Pat, no jada train equals growing pains for knott.

#canyousay3inarow
Boogie Wrote:Come December 6th your tone will change once again Pat, no jada train equals growing pains for knott.

#canyousay3inarow

[Image:

]

Booger, ole fatpat and the entourage is ready for some cross eyed owls brutha! We will be rockin Mortys like its 1979, wowza!

#neverseenitcoming #protecttheblindowl More mash taters please!!!
Another team that I believe will be in the mix will be Powell. I like Owsley’s chances but they will need to correct the turnover issues they had last year.
Owsley_Fan Wrote:Another team that I believe will be in the mix will be Powell. I like Owsley’s chances but they will need to correct the turnover issues they had last year.

I think powell will struggle at their guard position, lost their 2 key leaders from last years team
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3dwrlc.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat and Pat Nation are pumped like a mutha! Patriot Nation only knows one speed and thats wide freaking open! #cantstopatrain More mash taters please!!!
1. Hazard
2. Owsley
3. Letcher
4. Leslie
5. Knott
1. PCC
2. Hazard
3. Leslie
4. KCC
5. Wolfe
1. Hazard
2. Owsley
3. Knott
4. Letcher
5. Perry
[Image: https://media3.giphy.com/media/8ciWO0w9p.../giphy.gif] Bolz youz got to give Honeycutta and the Lady Pats some love baby! Wez hot as this brutha and wez smoking hot! Darth Nader, Abracadabra Maggard,Assassin Mason,Krazy Eyes Mullins,Hound Dog Fletcher,White Lightning Gayheart, and Kaci McDaddy,and a few young taters and wez cooking hot! Honeycutta said big guy tell em the freaking %$#$ train is loaded up like the tater truck at the IGA before first of da month delivery! Wowza! #smokinghot #honeycuttaisagenius #postjada #newtatererahasbegun More mash taters please!!!
Pre Season Top 7
1. Owsley
1a Letcher
2 Hazard
3 Knott
4 PCC
5 Wolfe/Leslie
Any of these could win the 14th this season.
1. Owsley
2. Hazard
3. Letcher
4. Knott
5. Perry
The Weatherman Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Owsley
3. Letcher
4. Leslie
5. Knott

Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:1. PCC
2. Hazard
3. Leslie
4. KCC
5. Wolfe

Streetoutlaw Wrote:Pre Season Top 7
1. Owsley
1a Letcher
2 Hazard
3 Knott
4 PCC
5 Wolfe/Leslie
Any of these could win the 14th this season.

JoJo Wrote:1. Owsley
2. Hazard
3. Letcher
4. Knott
5. Perry

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3gc4jo.gif] Looky here weatherboy, bullpuppy4ever,street inlaw, and bobo ole Fatpat worries about you brothers! Pat Nation is pumped the freak up! Pats lost Jada train and got more trains a coming baby! Wez loaded up bruhs and like grammy used to say in November, a blizzard is coming bruthas! #trainsandblizzards #honeycuttaorderdmorecoalfortheengines #bringingitlikeitshot More mash taters please!!!
Be hard to beat Hazard this season with the pickup of Mullins and Brewer. The ammo box is full.
DukeBoy Wrote:Be hard to beat Hazard this season with the pickup of Mullins and Brewer. The ammo box is full.

Has Mullins been ruled eligible?
Leslie/Hazard With Meyers and Caudill going at it. It will be a toss up between these 2 teams.

Letcher
Owsley
Knott
Perry
bball321 Wrote:Leslie/Hazard With Meyers and Caudill going at it. It will be a toss up between these 2 teams.

Letcher
Owsley
Knott
Perry
I think Hazard defeated Betsy Layne at the Knott Sportsplex yesterday. Don’t know the score but I think it was a lopsided game. The Mullins girl is a big addition for Hazard. Probably their best player.
Leslie beat Paintsville by 20, and have beat them by more. Meyers and those young Freshman, maybe dangerous.
MountainBaller Wrote:Leslie beat Paintsville by 20, and have beat them by more. Meyers and those young Freshman, maybe dangerous.

I thought Leslie played Johnson Central.
They where suppose to, but Johnson Central wanted to switch games with Paintsville. So Leslie played Paintsville at Johnson Central in 15th Region Challenege.
MountainBaller Wrote:They where suppose to, but Johnson Central wanted to switch games with Paintsville. So Leslie played Paintsville at Johnson Central in 15th Region Challenege.

Leslie will be one of the regions top teams this year. Coach Sparks has some good young talent to go along with veteran Meyers.