Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muzzleloader season
Anyone have any luck this weekend?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Deer around our place weren’t moving until late. Saw a good, but young, 9 point and three smaller bucks. Usual resident does. Pretty uneventful weekend unfortunately. The larger bucks we are after are still mainly nocturnal. I wish my buddies would stop their damn bait sites and cameras. Oh well. The great flood gates are going to open very soon and the greatest time of year is almost upon us. Next week things will be in full swing. Good luck.
I didn’t see a thing but you buddy saw two bucks and two does right around 12 in the afternoon. Not much of shooters though he said.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This week should be great.
Woodsman Wrote:This week should be great.

Oh yeah. Trying to get my bow sighted in this evening and ready to go
#BBFL