Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xavier Peters Stays in Lexington
Last night during coach Mark Stoops weekly coaches show he gave us some insight as to why Xavier Peters hasn't been getting much playing time. Apparently Peters didn't even make the trip with the team to Athens on Saturday and Stoops made the following statement about Peters on Monday.

“Xavier didn’t make the trip with us this past week, I left him at home. It’s our job to teach Xavier what our expectations are and how to handle your business here. He has a hard time getting to things on time and doing things we ask him to be. Until he gets that straightened out he won’t play.”

With Peters issues comes a big opportunity for a couple of true freshmen in JJ Weaver and Jared Casey. Stoops alluded to the idea that these two guys may have to step up and contribute in the coming weeks. Coming into the season many people thought that Peters could be one of our best defensive players so this is tough to hear. Hopefully this young man can get it together for the team and even more for himself.
Man. I totally forgot about Peters until seeing this. I hope h gets it together. We could use his talent on D
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Man. I totally forgot about Peters until seeing this. I hope h gets it together. We could use his talent on D

I remember when he committed to FSU over UK coming out of high school and how disappointed that it made me. He is such a talented pass rusher who will be able to make an immediate impact once he gets a grasp of the system IMO.