Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pepsi Or Coke?
When given the choice do you prefer Pepsi products or Coke products? I don't mean sports drinks or anything else. I'm talking strictly pop. Which do you prefer and what is your favorite?
Coke all the way for me.

I work for Coke so it’s easy but I definitely prefer Coke either way.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I haven't drunken a pop or anything carbonated in probably over 5 years, but I always loved Mountain Dew. Sprite is good as well. If given the choice between Coke or Pepsi, I would chose a Coke.
Pepsi. RC is a close second.
From the fountain both are equally good. If I'm drinking from can or bottle, I prefer Pepsi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Westside Wrote:I haven't drunken a pop or anything carbonated in probably over 5 years, but I always loved Mountain Dew. Sprite is good as well. If given the choice between Coke or Pepsi, I would chose a Coke.

Confusednicker:
Jarons Wrote:From the fountain both are equally good. If I'm drinking from can or bottle, I prefer Pepsi.

Interesting. I’ve always heard people say Coke is far superior from a fountain.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
you know I use to be a coke guy, even being from corbin where that is a sin. But as ive grew I started to like the taste of pepsi better. They say your taste buds change every 7 years or so, so maybe that's it?? I will say my favorite drink even when I liked coke better was Dr. Pepper, but now I like Mr. Pibb better. I guess I'm all screwed up
Hound05 Wrote:you know I use to be a coke guy, even being from corbin where that is a sin. But as ive grew I started to like the taste of pepsi better. They say your taste buds change every 7 years or so, so maybe that's it?? I will say my favorite drink even when I liked coke better was Dr. Pepper, but now I like Mr. Pibb better. I guess I'm all screwed up

Mr Pibb is slept on very hard. It is so good
#BBFL
My favorite affordable pop is Jarritos and my favorite Jarritos pop is Tamarind. Mexican Pepsi and Jarritos brand pop are made with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My favorite affordable pop is Jarritos and my favorite Jarritos pop is Tamarind. Mexican Pepsi and Jarritos brand pop are made with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

I never heard of that pop before. Where do you get that?
#BBFL
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My favorite affordable pop is Jarritos and my favorite Jarritos pop is Tamarind. Mexican Pepsi and Jarritos brand pop are made with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.
Had two bottles of it today...Fruit Punch and Pineapple.

Mexican Coke is made with cane sugar as well.
Spud6 Wrote:I never heard of that pop before. Where do you get that?

Food City has it. I bought it at one of the Mexican Rest. in PBurg today where the old Long John Silvers used to be.
Bob Seger Wrote:Food City has it. I bought it at one of the Mexican Rest. in PBurg today where the old Long John Silvers used to be.

Made to crave? How is that place. Never got a chance to try it yet even though I work in pburg and Paintsville everyday.
#BBFL
Bob Seger Wrote:Food City has it. I bought it at one of the Mexican Rest. in PBurg today where the old Long John Silvers used to be.

WOW. When did this happen? When did they close the Long John Silvers? I loved that place.
Spud6 Wrote:Made to crave? How is that place. Never got a chance to try it yet even though I work in pburg and Paintsville everyday.

Guess I better back up on that. "Made to Crave" was closed so we went next door to the Mexican place where Sam & Tonios used to be.. That's where I got the Jarritos.
Westside Wrote:WOW. When did this happen? When did they close the Long John Silvers? I loved that place.

I don't know, had some friends invite us to go with them to the new place, but evidently they are closed on sundays.
Spud6 Wrote:I never heard of that pop before. Where do you get that?
Most grocery stores in northern Virginia sell Jarritos. Most Mexican restaurants also sell the brand, especially those that don't sell fountain drinks.
Coke all the way in our family. Great for cleaning sinks, drains, etc...

We're currently on the orange vanilla no sugar kick!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Coke all the way in our family. Great for cleaning sinks, drains, etc...

You going to be trying the Coke Cinnamon?
#BBFL
Spirit100 Wrote:Coke all the way in our family. Great for cleaning sinks, drains, etc...

Also removes rust and blackens tires.
Coke
Pepsi, but Coke is good as well.