Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All time best 2nds
I heard this debate on a podcast today.

Who is the greatest 2nds of all time? For example

adidas is second to Nike.
Phil mickelson second to Tiger Woods
Powerade second to Gatorade.

What’s some others that you all can think of?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Chevy has always been 2nd best to Ford's when it comes to trucks! Of course that is just my opinion.
I've always been a ford man, but a couple in my family have switched to GM and Dodge. I just test drove a new Blacked out Dodge ram, and let me tell ya, I was very pleased! Drove good. Had more bells and whistles than a space shuttle. I just hate the price of a new vehicle now days, especially a truck!!

but my picks are:

playstation 2nd to Xbox
coke 2nd to pepsi
Wrangler 2nd to levi
Bud light 2nd to Miller
Hillary (while not the 2nd best, it still feels good to type her as 2nd) to TRUMP

and...........................

Women 2nd to men. hahaha I'm just kidding
I used to have a "cane of pain" on here that I would whip out beat up on people. That remark makes me want to reinstate it!!

As far as vehicles are concerned, I bought my first Jeep 20 years ago. Traded it in with 187K miles on it. I'm a stickler for oil changes and routine maintainence, but I have found them to be very dependable. Doubt I'll ever have anything else.
Hound05 Wrote:I've always been a ford man, but a couple in my family have switched to GM and Dodge. I just test drove a new Blacked out Dodge ram, and let me tell ya, I was very pleased! Drove good. Had more bells and whistles than a space shuttle. I just hate the price of a new vehicle now days, especially a truck!!

but my picks are:

playstation 2nd to Xbox
coke 2nd to pepsi
Wrangler 2nd to levi
Bud light 2nd to Miller
Hillary (while not the 2nd best, it still feels good to type her as 2nd) to TRUMP

and...........................

Women 2nd to men. hahaha I'm just kidding

That goes without saying.
Granny Bear Wrote:I used to have a "cane of pain" on here that I would whip out beat up on people. That remark makes me want to reinstate it!!

As far as vehicles are concerned, I bought my first Jeep 20 years ago. Traded it in with 187K miles on it. I'm a stickler for oil changes and routine maintainence, but I have found them to be very dependable. Doubt I'll ever have anything else.

My mom and dad have Jeep Wrangler for cruising with the top down. Absolutely hate that thing. Big fellas like myself have no room to move around in there.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL