Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 47 Knott Co Central 8
Middlesboro improves to 7-2. French has done one heck of a job.
Nice job JACKETS..
I agree. I thought French would do a good job, but I never thought he would turn them around this fast. I think that give Middlesboro a home playoff game. Unbelievable.
Way to go Middlesboro!
Anyone know how Jabari Kyle did tonight?
Nope, I went to Corbin’s game
You got to see a good one.
Yes, Knox had a good one also
According to the radio feed, Kyle had six touchdowns. Three stuck and three were called back. The announcers from Knott kept saying how colleges should be flocking to him. I think the qb scored once playing sick it sounded like, the Bogonko kid scored once. Maybe Barton and one or two more. Sounded like the defense played better minus a series or two. I quit listening once it got out of hand. Halftime it felt pretty much over. Hope they got out without injuries.

Congrats to the jackets on a stellar season so far.

I went to the South and Whitley game and it was just what was expected. Whitley was too much and better coached than us. Coach Irwin has done a great job down there. They are the laurel county champions this year. Knocking off south and north. We have some issues to say the least.
Not being critical, but in two years we need to upgrade our non district game a little and Larry knows this. We are climbing but just a the foot of the mountain..
Gotta start somewhere crazeman. They are starting at the right spot to build some momentum. Agreed 100 percent in two years. But this is what they need right now.
Congrats to Middlesboro. They are 100 fold better than last year.