Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Football 2007
who are some of the new players the bulldogs have coming out this season? any new sophmores coming off the jv team 2 start and how about new juniors or seniors?
Do you have any personal info you plan on sharing? I only know what they had last year, and they have some good skill players returning, but I personally feel they lost too much on the line to have a really good season.
Fenix Wrote:Do you have any personal info you plan on sharing? I only know what they had last year, and they have some good skill players returning, but I personally feel they lost too much on the line to have a really good season.

Very Ture, I feel it will be tough on Hazard to do as good as last year with losing so much on the line, I think 4 starters on the line but they do return a lot Olinger back under center and skill players lik Campbell,Neace,Blanton,and Kidd the dawgs should be in already shape on Offense hopefully the D can hold up and they do as good last year or better this year. Good Luck Dawgs!
as always the DAWGS are going to be right up there for the dist. title they always are and they always will be
Heard that they been having some problems with Campbell. I s their any truth to that? A lot of skill returning from last year, but you need the guys up front.
I think Campbell has to sit out his first 2 games. I think he got threw out of the last game last year.
yes d line is looking great as of right now from what i have heard and especially with the help of maggard and richie on there, and yes they are having alot of problems out of campbell
No there are no problems with campbell....we are developing our line alot, were young but i think this line has the potential to be better than last years. Our defense is going to be as strong as last year....or stronger. We are really coming together right now....I cant wait for August 24th....
A Decent Lineman Wrote:....I cant wait for August 24th....

who do you all have lcc?
P-Villain! Wrote:who do you all have lcc?
Yes they have LCC in their first game.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:No there are no problems with campbell....we are developing our line alot, were young but i think this line has the potential to be better than last years. Our defense is going to be as strong as last year....or stronger. We are really coming together right now....I cant wait for August 24th....

Do you mean the line could be better this year than last years line, or in the future? I see no way the line could be better this year, and I have my doubts about it happening in the near future. You guys were loaded on the line last year.
Fenix Wrote:Do you mean the line could be better this year than last years line, or in the future? I see no way the line could be better this year, and I have my doubts about it happening in the near future. You guys were loaded on the line last year.

I agree, no way this years line is as good as last years. Does anyone know who and where Hazard scriamges 2mar?
Our line will be as good as last year's eventually...theyll be good enuf for right now...lol. But the scrimmage is at leslie tommorow against leslie, cawood, and south laurel. Then we play at belfry nxt week for our other scrimmage....our line is young but were getting better.....and well be a darn good line by the end of the season
What time does the scriammge start 2night??
lcc is lookin good. although they do not have a QB. the kid cant throw. he can run well but can not throw i see him throwin alot of pics this year. they do have a good backfeild with ben fisher and dakota brock. Brock is really goin to dominate this year
How did Hazard look last night?...How was the O-Line?
MVP2 Wrote:How did Hazard look last night?...How was the O-Line?

i would like to know also.
We did prty good las nite...i was impressed with us. Ask neone who was there...our offense was productive and the line was doing good blocking. I think that well be prty good, well see august 24th
The Sandman Wrote:lcc is lookin good. although they do not have a QB. the kid cant throw. he can run well but can not throw i see him throwin alot of pics this year. they do have a good backfeild with ben fisher and dakota brock. Brock is really goin to dominate this year

August 24 is all i have to say.....lmao:rockon: