Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Corbin 11/01
Thoughts and predictions :welcome:
God looks down from the heavens and sees the evil that is afoot in those stands and a Sodom and Gomorrah type situation breaks out. :-) Just kidding. I pick Somerset by a couple of TDs. If they had that running back I'd be more confident in my pick, but I still think they win. Corbin is going to be much much better next year
Somerset Qb will be looking up at the stars and moon all night, Corbin defense will set a school record in sacks this Friday night................................I Thinked :Cheerlead

Corbin 35
Somerset 21
Somerset by 7
64SUR Wrote:Somerset Qb will be looking up at the stars and moon all night, Corbin defense will set a school record in sacks this Friday night................................I Thinked :Cheerlead

Corbin 35
Somerset 21

Not so fast !!! I think Somerset wins by a TD. They may have a hard time catching him. lol:blabbermo
Nice to see these two traditional rivals teeing it up again.

Purple Bunnies - 41
Crimson Canines - 19
i think it comes down to the last minutes and could go either way.
Bunnies by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Somerset 35
Corbin 21
I give up trying to figure this team out. I do know one thing. One of them will win😂
Jumpers- 17
Corbin- 10
Somerset barely beat Hazard. Corbin is a lot better than Hazard. Corbin 28 Bunnies 14
I believe This one will be a toss up.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Somerset barely beat Hazard. Corbin is a lot better than Hazard. Corbin 28 Bunnies 14

Somerset also drilled Beechwood who turned around and beat Corbin by two touchdowns so... there’s that logic.

Somerset lost a big time RB that night and got out of sync with penalties etc from the get go. They haven’t been penalized that much before or since that night and they’ve had a few weeks to adjust without their starter at RB.
I look for this to be a pretty close game. Somerset has the experience but the Redhounds are coming along. I think it’s a toss-up
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Somerset barely beat Hazard. Corbin is a lot better than Hazard. Corbin 28 Bunnies 14

Somerset destroyed Beechwood.

Beechwood thumped Corbin.

That’s a better indicator than yours. :yawn:
Hatz Wrote:Somerset destroyed Beechwood.

Beechwood thumped Corbin.

That’s a better indicator than yours. :yawn:
This team has grown up since they played flat at Beechwood. One bad game this year.
A little closer than most think.. it’s at Corbin.
Somerset 27 Corbin 14
Go Hounds.
This won’t be a blowout or even a 2-3 possession game I wouldn’t think. Corbin is imposing in the box and has a division one talent on the edges; tough game going into the playoffs for Somerset.
Corbin 28-14
I think at this point in the year, Somerset is the better team. I give them a slight edge.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think at this point in the year, Somerset is the better team. I give them a slight edge.

You’re probably right. It honestly depends on which Corbin team shows up. The defense has played pretty darn good since BW. But the offense, while scoring, is having trouble converting 3rd downs and sustaining drives when needed to. If we could get the offense that started the year off with the defense now, I’d feel comfortable saying Corbin wins by 14+. But I don’t think we have it right now
Somerset 9-
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Corbin 34-21
Coin flip on who ends on top of the scoreboard. The biggest winner is high school football in Southern Kentucky now that these two are playing once more.
Not saying they will, but I could see Somerset, or maybe even both teams, getting a lot of young guys most of the reps in this one. Jumpers are banged up and have likely locked up home games in the 3rd and 4th round, if they were to get past LCA. Unless Mayfield loses, I think they'll jump Somerset in the RPI this week with a win against MNH. Either way, we need healthy, well-rested players more than the RPI points we'd gain from this game.
Hound05 Wrote:I give up trying to figure this team out. I do know one thing. One of them will win😂

But in a more positive light, one of them will lose.
I like the Hounds to take this one at home by 7-10 points.
RoShamBo Wrote:Not saying they will, but I could see Somerset, or maybe even both teams, getting a lot of young guys most of the reps in this one. Jumpers are banged up and have likely locked up home games in the 3rd and 4th round, if they were to get past LCA. Unless Mayfield loses, I think they'll jump Somerset in the RPI this week with a win against MNH. Either way, we need healthy, well-rested players more than the RPI points we'd gain from this game.

I don’t know much about the bunnies other than what you fine folks have posted. But with Corbin, I use past years to predict the future, and haddix will come out full force. Some of our guys that have been banged up and out the last weeks need some reps to get back in the feel of things.