Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville's Coaches
Just a quick question about all the coaches at Pikeville. I haven't been around in a while (Since Mac), so who are all the coaches now? I know Jackson is still the head coach right? But who else is there. And how would you rate the job that each of these men have done?

Thanks.
They have Jackson, Copley, Wheeler, and Gravy from what I saw. Not too many coaches but maybe some were missing that night. I also think that Mike Roberts is helping them. They have a tremendous staff and a great work ethic. Pikeville is definately heading in the right direction.
Mike Jackson is the head coach.
Michael Copley is the assistant head coach/defensive coordinator.
Mark Wheeler is the long time O-line coach, helping with D-line.
Jason "Gravy" Anderson is the D-line coach, helping with O-line
Mike Roberts coaches WR and DB.
Matt Branham Junior High/Freshmen coach (Offense) will help on friday nights.
Paul Sullivan Junior High/Freshmen coach (Defense) will help on Friday nights.
Capt. DH Wrote:Mike Jackson is the head coach.
Michael Copley is the assistant head coach/defensive coordinator.
Mark Wheeler is the long time O-line coach, helping with D-line.
Jason "Gravy" Anderson is the D-line coach, helping with O-line
Mike Roberts coaches WR and DB.
Matt Branham Junior High/Freshmen coach (Offense) will help on friday nights.
Paul Sullivan Junior High/Freshmen coach (Defense) will help on Friday nights.

Thats basically it, other than snab who is by far the best manager ever
:Clap:
P-Villain! Wrote:Thats basically it, other than snab who is by far the best manager ever

Snab rules.
jetpilot Wrote::Clap:

Snab rules.
Theyre should be a plaque in PHS hall of fame with Snabs name and picture on it. Name me any one person who has put in the work he has for the sports programs of this school in the past 30 years? Answer:NOBODY. The coaching staff at PHS right is the best its been in a long time and I think they do a great job.
P-Villain! Wrote:Thats basically it, other than snab who is by far the best manager ever
Snabercrombie & Fitch has an under hand throw that you wouldn't believe! His gatorade was always boss and nobody, I repeat nobody can tape an ankle like the Snabalicious.