Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central @ Lynn Camp Aug. 10th
Its the first scrimmage for the patriots have do you think they will do this game and upcoming season???
every young rolse players but ratliff and craft both got a lot of snaps last year hopfully coach beater will move from the running game to a short passing game mixed with the run always love to see the passion adn new faces of the patriot team maybe we will be supirsed by a up and coming team
wildcatman Wrote:every young rolse players but ratliff and craft both got a lot of snaps last year hopfully coach beater will move from the running game to a short passing game mixed with the run always love to see the passion adn new faces of the patriot team maybe we will be supirsed by a up and coming team

1st of all, Where is this game at?...I agree now that Bobby Owens is gone Coach Beder mix the offense up a little and do more of a passing game with Ratiff under center.KCC is very young team with some what of tanlet at the skill pos, its just there line is always very weak imo but they could surpise a few teams but i see them going 2-9, 3-7 or maybe even a 4-6 if the line holds up.Good Luck Patriots.
the game is at lynn camp
Does anyone know how that scrimmage turned out?
coacht Wrote:Does anyone know how that scrimmage turned out?

I was Wondering the same.