Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrimmages
Who is your team scrimmaging this pre-season?

8/11 Prestonsburg @ Clay Co.
8/18 Sheldon Clark @ Prestonsburg

Good luck to everyone this upcoming football season.
Johnson Central

8/11 @ Bell County
8/18 Leslie County @ Johnson Central
I heard BL had a few teams on the hill this coming Friday. I think the teams that I heard were Cumberland, Berea, and East Carter, maybe. Anyone know anything about these games.
Ashland

@ Cambell Co. 8/11
@mason co 8/18
i'd like to know who south floyd is scrimmaging, i heard they were supposed to have a pretty good team this season
Pikeville
Aug 10 @ SV
Pikeville VS. Sheldon Clark and JI Burton form VA.
What time does the games start Hail Pikeville?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Middlesboro and Breathitt will be at Letcher Central on the 10th
HazzBeen Wrote:Middlesboro and Breathitt will be at Letcher Central on the 10th
Will they be playing against each other? If they do, it will be a fun scrimmage to watch because these teams really do not like each other and both are supposed to be good this year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Estill

@Tates Creek vs Nicholas Co.
Home vs Allen Central
south floyd is scrimmaging powell co. on 08/10/2007 at powell co. then powell co is facing knott co. on 08/17/2007.best of luck to both teams
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What time does the games start Hail Pikeville?
I would say that the games start around 7. That is just a guess though.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Will they be playing against each other? If they do, it will be a fun scrimmage to watch because these teams really do not like each other and both are supposed to be good this year.
\

I don't think so because they play each other in the regular season. We (LCC)will have our hands full though.
HazzBeen Wrote:\

I don't think so because they play each other in the regular season. We (LCC)will have our hands full though.
Breathitt does not have Middlesboro in the regular season. I would love to see them scrimmage though.

They usually play in the post season is what I am meant.
HazzBeen Wrote:They usually play in the post season is what I am meant.
Breathitt is in 3A this year, and Middlesboro stayed in 2A, so maybe they will play, but who knows.

Somerset scrimmages...

8/10 @ North Laurel
8/17 @ Breathitt Co.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Pikeville
Aug 10 @ SV
Pikeville VS. Sheldon Clark and JI Burton form VA.
August 17 versus Matewan @ Pikeville is the other scrimmage.
What time is the Paintsville @ Magoffin Co. scrimmage starting tonight??
Does anyone know what time the scriammges start @ Leslie Co tonght ???
What time does Betsy Layne play tonight?
ukfan32 Wrote:i'd like to know who south floyd is scrimmaging, i heard they were supposed to have a pretty good team this season

Powell... and powel played them tonight ..and beat them like 4 or 5 touchdowns to 0!!!the frist 2 times powell got the ball the scored and scored almost evertime they touched it !!!
ballgurl00 Wrote:Powell... and powel played them tonight ..and beat them like 4 or 5 touchdowns to 0!!!the frist 2 times powell got the ball the scored and scored almost evertime they touched it !!!
Powell scored 7 times to South Floyd's 1. Powell scored on it's first 2 possesions. Powell easily had over 500 yards passing.
bigpun Wrote:August 17 versus Matewan @ Pikeville is the other scrimmage.

that should be an interesting matchup
Does Powell play KCC @ Knott 2night??? and anyone know what time it starts??
RIP_28 Wrote:Powell scored 7 times to South Floyd's 1. Powell scored on it's first 2 possesions. Powell easily had over 500 yards passing.
Sounds like Powell County is much improved, but it was against South Floyd, not exactly a powerhouse themselves. If Powell can put up a fight against Fleming and Breathitt this year, then they are legit IMO.