Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gatorade Or Powerade?
Which of these sports drinks are your favorite? If there is another brand you prefer, what is it? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
I like both. My favorite Powerade flavor is either orange or lime in white label. My favorite Gatorade flavors are BlackBerry rush and cool blue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
None of the above. If forced to drink one or the other because no water is available, then I would go with Gatorade. Powerade is just plain nasty tasting stuff.
I prefer Gatorade, but I often buy Powerade because they are sponsor E.K.U football. I usually like orange, grape,.or lime.
Gatorade tastes better but Powerade isn't bad. Powerade is cheaper to buy than Gatorade. Orange and Glacier Freeze are my favorite's.
I sell Coke products so I have to go with Powerade. But Body Armor beats them all. It’s taking over.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I sell Coke products so I have to go with Powerade. But Body Armor beats them all. It’s taking over.

I looked up Body Armor and it doesn't have any artificial flavors or sweeteners. It doesn't sound that good. Have you tried it? If so, what did you think and how does the price compare to Gatorade and Powerade?
Gatorade
Powerade gives me the squirts so has to be Gatorade, Orange, Grape, Lemon Lime.
Westside Wrote:I looked up Body Armor and it doesn't have any artificial flavors or sweeteners. It doesn't sound that good. Have you tried it? If so, what did you think and how does the price compare to Gatorade and Powerade?

It’s so good. And it’s a more premium sports drink. 16 oz cost 1.99 and 28 oz cost 2.69
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Once Gatorade become unavailable in powder form I checked out Powerade and it has become our families go to. We enjoy both...but Powerade has taken the lead!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spud6 Wrote:It’s so good. And it’s a more premium sports drink. 16 oz cost 1.99 and 28 oz cost 2.69

Kroger had a sale on these this week so Im giving a few flavors a try.
plantmanky Wrote:Kroger had a sale on these this week so Im giving a few flavors a try.

We just had our annual sales rally at great American ballpark last week. Got new flavors coming out next year with body armor but you didn’t hear it from me! Lol
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:We just had our annual sales rally at great American ballpark last week. Got new flavors coming out next year with body armor but you didn’t hear it from me! Lol

Does Coke sell Body Armor? If, so, why am I not drink some free samples as we speak???
Westside Wrote:Does Coke sell Body Armor? If, so, why am I not drink some free samples as we speak???

Haha. We do. Bought majority share in 2018 to distribute it. And unfortunately they don’t let us take those new new products out of the facility. But we will get some sent to the plant when they first come out into the market and then I’ll get whole cases. Y
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:We just had our annual sales rally at great American ballpark last week. Got new flavors coming out next year with body armor but you didn’t hear it from me! Lol

Well I’m gonna invest, and if I go down for insider trading I’m
Taking you with me, I’ll need a cell mate haha
Hound05 Wrote:Well I’m gonna invest, and if I go down for insider trading I’m
Taking you with me, I’ll need a cell mate haha

Haha. Never been before
#BBFL
Our middle school football coach was big in the Pepsi plant here in corbin. So we were always raised that coke was the devil. I remember once for an away game we stopped at Arby’s, which I think he also was associated with some how, but they served coke at that location, so he literally brought trays and trays of Pepsi. Would NOT serve it to us.

Maybe that fueled the rivalry between corbin and middlesboro back in the day haha. Coke vs Pepsi.
Hound05 Wrote:Our middle school football coach was big in the Pepsi plant here in corbin. So we were always raised that coke was the devil. I remember once for an away game we stopped at Arby’s, which I think he also was associated with some how, but they served coke at that location, so he literally brought trays and trays of Pepsi. Would NOT serve it to us.

Maybe that fueled the rivalry between corbin and middlesboro back in the day haha. Coke vs Pepsi.

I knew a Pepsi man that would carry a case of Pepsi in his car when he traveled so if he ever went into a place to eat that served coke. He’d always been prepared.
#BBFL
plantmanky Wrote:Kroger had a sale on these this week so Im giving a few flavors a try.

So far im through half the flavors and im not really impressed. They all seem to taste bitter to me, some more than others.

Tropical fruit, strawberry banana and fruit punch were not bad.
plantmanky Wrote:So far im through half the flavors and im not really impressed. They all seem to taste bitter to me, some more than others.

Do you think they all taste kind of similar to extent?
#BBFL
plantmanky Wrote:So far im through half the flavors and im not really impressed. They all seem to taste bitter to me, some more than others.

I liked the tropical fruit. I don’t think I could handle the banana. Never liked the flavor much in anything.
Spud6 Wrote:Do you think they all taste kind of similar to extent?

Yes with the bitterness, it could be the coconut water that is in them.
plantmanky Wrote:Yes with the bitterness, it could be the coconut water that is in them.

That’s what it is. The coconut water makes them all have a familiar taste to them.
#BBFL