Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee 17 Kentucky 13
Fire Stoops before the end of the season!

No way a QB change shouldn’t have taken place. You start out hot the first quarter and then other coaches make adjustments and we stay the same and don’t do anything. There has not been one time Stoops has made it look like he knows what he’s doing in his career. He rode the coat tails of Snell and Allen and now he’s lost
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
With everyone UK has coming back next season, if Stoops doesn't show any improvements then his seat needs to be very hot.

I think he needs to be forced into getting rid of Gran though.
Mark STOOPS is a dam disgrace to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. He blew the game against Tennessee tonite, the Florida game. Why not put a throwing threat (Sawyer Smith) in the dam game
Never know it was 0-0 at the half at Georgia. Florida State please please hire mark STOOPS and take Eddie gran too. After blowing Thu game against Tennessee UK fans with any sense will call for his job. He is a disgrace.
I think Stoops has a lot of say so over Gran. We also will have a hot stretch and get up and then we start playing not to lose. I think that’s Stoops. But Gran definitely sucks at playcallimg. Who runs a option on four yard line
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
After everything went right last year everything has went wrong this year. Terry gets hurt, Sawyer gets hurt, kicker forgets how to kick, and coaching staff can’t make any adjustments. Rough season which could have been an 8+ win year. Bitter pill to swallow.
Maybe next year boys lol how many games is Stoops going to have to lose until he plays NOT to lose and play to WIN the game??? He just isn't a very good football coach!
I pray Florida State hires him. Please
#BBFL
Why would any offense recruit in the nation want to play in an offense ran by Eddie Gran? He's terrible! I'd like to see a formation with Smith and Bowden both on the field at the same time. Have to have some trick plays or something with a one dimensional QB.
Gran had 2 weeks to come up with some creativeness on offense and didn't. I've watched my last UK game this season.
pirateforlife Wrote:Gran had 2 weeks to come up with some creativeness on offense and didn't. I've watched my last UK game this season.

That’s the biggest part! We had a bye week before this to prepare and this is what we get. Lynn Bowden will be the last great athlete to ever come to Kentucky. Imagine going into a recruits home and trying to convince them to come play offense for us?
#BBFL
Pretty upset that they refuse too try anything different. First half we dominated Tenn. They made adjustments and Stoops and company never adjust when it's obvious out offensive plays aren't working the 2nd half. Just can't believe Smith didn't play.
T-CATS Wrote:Pretty upset that they refuse too try anything different. First half we dominated Tenn. They made adjustments and Stoops and company never adjust when it's obvious out offensive plays aren't working the 2nd half. Just can't believe Smith didn't play.
That last part is biggest head scratcher to me. Is Smith hurt to the point where all he can do is come in and hand off when Bowden is injured? Or are we just afraid to mix things up?
Anyway, the problem for next year is the schedule. At Florida, at Tennessee, at Auburn, at Missouri, at Louisville. Plus Georgia, Miss. St. and South Carolina at home. Six wins will be a tough get next year.
Smith has to still be injured. There’s no way Stoops is that clueless that he’d not try something to get momentum from somewhere. But knowing Stoops and Gran, I guess it wouldn’t be too surprised.
#BBFL
Last year the word was Georgia was taking to Gran. I believe there is No truth to that.. Kentucky runs a high school offense! We can’t win another game passing for 29 yards.
What the hell is FSU thinking!��
Get rid of Gran and be sure to pressure Stoops on the importance of a very good replacement. Gran has been giving way too much leash.

The fire Stoops talk is ridiculous at this point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Get rid of Gran and be sure to pressure Stoops on the importance of a very good replacement. Gran has been giving way too much leash.

The fire Stoops talk is ridiculous at this point.

You think this has nothing to with Stoops coaching ability? He’s the one who has to pull the trigger for Smith to come back in the game. And how many times has he lost to a backup QB in his time here? The amount of times opposing coaches have put in a backup QB during the game to get a spark and beat us with him in the second half is ridiculous. You think Stoops would see that and maybe try something different
#BBFL
Why do they not have a better goal line package for situations they had at the end of the game last night. Bring 1 or 2 of those big 350lb defensive tackles to lead block or run that inverted wishbone to have some lead blockers on that play. A creative trick play would have been nice also.
I fell asleep at halftime. I'm getting too old to hang!

From what I've heard, I was better off.
Granny Bear Wrote:I fell asleep at halftime. I'm getting too old to hang!

From what I've heard, I was better off.

Be glad or you’d been punching your screen.
#BBFL
pirateforlife Wrote:Why do they not have a better goal line package for situations they had at the end of the game last night. Bring 1 or 2 of those big 350lb defensive tackles to lead block or run that inverted wishbone to have some lead blockers on that play. A creative trick play would have been nice also.

On that goal line play if they would have had a reverse on that play it was wide open back side.
Just wanted to bring this up lol
Kentucky fans , Fire him....he is the greatest......no wait fire him now......Coach of the year, we are going to be great next year.

I have become a Ky fan with this QB. He was fun to watch. Stoops has done a good job , the question is can he take them over the top and win a SEC East ?
I say fire him now!!!!
AnswertheBell Wrote:Kentucky fans , Fire him....he is the greatest......no wait fire him now......Coach of the year, we are going to be great next year.

I have become a Ky fan with this QB. He was fun to watch. Stoops has done a good job , the question is can he take them over the top and win a SEC East ?

NO....Emphatically NO. Stoops has reached his pinnacle. Improvement yes but if you want more needs to be someone else.
Cattleman Wrote:NO....Emphatically NO. Stoops has reached his pinnacle. Improvement yes but if you want more needs to be someone else.

Needs to be who ? If he can win 8-10 games at UK regularly he can stay for 20 years . You’ll get a 12 win season in there somewhere . It’s not like there is Sabans and Sweeney’s walking around . It’s still UK football at the end of the day. We aren’t a powerhouse recruiting spot .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Needs to be who ? If he can win 8-10 games at UK regularly he can stay for 20 years . You’ll get a 12 win season in there somewhere . It’s not like there is Sabans and Sweeney’s walking around . It’s still UK football at the end of the day. We aren’t a powerhouse recruiting spot .

OK you have answered my question from the other thread. I agree with you. That is why Kentucky will not ever win the SEC East. At the end of the day it is still Kentucky Football. Could not have said that better.