Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet the Cougars
Meet the cougars was yesterday and it looks like the Cougars will have their first winnig season.
Does anyone have a list of their Schedule?
I know august 24th.....us @ Letcher...season opener....itll be a heck of a game....
gold_glove Wrote:Meet the cougars was yesterday and it looks like the Cougars will have their first winnig season.
So you can tell just by meeting these kids that they will have a winning season? Why don't you come to my school and tell me if my team will have a winning season?
2007 LCC Schedule
Hazard- Home
Greenup County- Away
Perry County Central- Home
Clay County- Away
North Laurel- Home
Leslie County- Home
Whitley County- Away
East Ridge- Home
Open
Boubon County- Away
Lawrence County- Home
I see the cougars going 6-4 or 5-5.
bigpun Wrote:So you can tell just by meeting these kids that they will have a winning season? Why don't you come to my school and tell me if my team will have a winning season?

I play for them too. I have been to numerous practices and thats why [B]I KNOW[B] we will have a winning record.
I am seeing 6-4.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am seeing 6-4.
i agree, exactly what i wass thinkin
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I know august 24th.....us @ Letcher...season opener....itll be a heck of a game....

im not a big hazard fan at all. but i will go on record to say hazard will have a big year and they could go VERY deep in the playoffs this year.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I know august 24th.....us @ Letcher...season opener....itll be a heck of a game....
Oh yes it will
goodluck, you all should take it
bigpun Wrote:So you can tell just by meeting these kids that they will have a winning season? Why don't you come to my school and tell me if my team will have a winning season?
I was thinking the same thing