Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Quarterfinal Fleming Co @ #1 Bell Co
:flame: Round 3 on Log Mountain
Bell win this one :mop::mop: not sure about the next one tho, BELFRY

Bell County 42
Fleming County 07
I don't envy Fleming coming to Log Mountain to play!

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest.

Bell by 3 scores.
I guess it pays to play nobody you get a straight shot to the final 4 while Desales,Belfry and Ashland test their metal against good competition. Fleming has had a great year for them but they are average at best bell will win big but it will end after that
Bell by whatever
Bell- 42
Fleming Co- 7
Runrunrun Wrote:I guess it pays to play nobody you get a straight shot to the final 4 while Desales,Belfry and Ashland test their metal against good competition. Fleming has had a great year for them but they are average at best bell will win big but it will end after that

Average at best huh? Fleming Co is coming to win be better game than you think
I hope they do come to play and in fact I hope they win it still doesn’t change things though they are average at best and would have an extremely difficult time beating any of the other 7 teams left and several that got beat this past week
jayky Wrote:Average at best huh? Fleming Co is coming to win be better game than you think

So are you predicting a Fleming win?
So I had to watch FC on hudl and look at Their stats because I didn’t know a thing about them. The schedule really sticks out to me more than anything. Their two losses to greenup and Russell were kinda early but seems to be the only decent teams they’ve faced. The video wasn’t really telling because of the opponents and my lack of knowledge about them. But all in all, I’d say bell steam’s through them. No offense to FC, a 10-2 record is an accomplishment. But they just don’t have the same type of talent across the board bell does. But good luck to both either way.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:So are you predicting a Fleming win?

I would never predicted a win!! Never disrespect a team like Bell Co fans do but Fleming will play hard an will not lay down
Not all Bell fans are disrespectful of other teams . Every school has a few!! Hope for a safe injury free game for both teams . I am sure both teams will give it all they got.
[quote=Runrunrun]I guess it pays to play nobody you get a straight shot to the final 4 while Desales,Belfry and Ashland test their metal against good competition. Fleming has had a great year for them but they are average at best bell will win big but it will end after that[/QUOTE

:thatsfunn:please:
Runrunrun Wrote:I guess it pays to play nobody you get a straight shot to the final 4 while Desales,Belfry and Ashland test their metal against good competition. Fleming has had a great year for them but they are average at best bell will win big but it will end after that

I get the sarcasm, but I don’t think it really pays. You might get home field advantage, but you don’t get tested, or the experience. You see it all the time, not only on this level but others as well. It usually pays off for the team that’s been through the ringer. But just gotta take it one week at a time. That’s a debate for next week.... maybe.
Bell County 42-6
is that fact?
I’d drive to bell county next week to see them take on belfry if it ends up happening
Bell County starters should be well rested for the winner of the Ashland-Belfry game.
Westside Wrote:Bell County starters should be well rested for the winner of the Ashland-Belfry game.

I would imagine that this was also the prevailing sentiment on the Owensboro Catholic locker room and sideline at the start of last Friday's game.
jayky Wrote:I would never predicted a win!! Never disrespect a team like Bell Co fans do but Fleming will play hard an will not lay down
Oh go ahead. I disrespect Bell fans all the time. They don't care; they are USED to it!
Confusednicker:

Hound05 Wrote:I’d drive to bell county next week to see them take on belfry if it ends up happening
So will I!!
Not making any predictions on the game but I will say that unless Fleming County has a repeat of the Russell game with 6 turnovers, they will score more than once. Their offense is way better than they are getting credit for. Defensively, they have given up some big plays so they will have their hands full with Bell's speed.
It's more than just Bell's speed. Their QB is field smart, and the line is strong!

I wish Fleming safe travels to and from the game.

Stay warm fans!!!
I'll take Bell by 3 touchdowns. However, the bakery is closed after Friday night. This is where the real fun starts.
thecoacher Wrote:Not making any predictions on the game but I will say that unless Fleming County has a repeat of the Russell game with 6 turnovers, they will score more than once. Their offense is way better than they are getting credit for. Defensively, they have given up some big plays so they will have their hands full with Bell's speed.
They'll get smoked thoroughly.
pjdoug Wrote:They'll get smoked thoroughly.
Sorry for commenting. Clearly Dougy, your intellect is more advanced than mine.
thecoacher Wrote:Sorry for commenting. Clearly Dougy, your intellect is more advanced than mine.

It's took you a long time to finally realize that.
Bell by 26
pjdoug Wrote:It's took you a long time to finally realize that.

:biglmao: Confusedinglepar
ColtPride Wrote:I'll take Bell by 3 touchdowns. However, the bakery is closed after Friday night. This is where the real fun starts.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:
Does bell still have that big FB:RB from last year. Want to say his name started with an “L”. Kid was a bruiser, probably one of bells biggest players?
No your probably talking about #25 , he graduated