Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I hope all my BGR Family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I thought it might be fun to list some of our favorite things to eat during the holidays! I'll start...…

I'm always asked to bring the same things; ham, fried corn and a "desert". My ham is the best in the world!!! And my corn is fresh from the garden and frozen within a few hours of harvesting. As far as deserts go, I usually ramble around. THIS year, I'm doing cakes. Many of you have had my cakes. Wink
THIS year, I'm doing an orange bundt that's a new recipe and a four layer pumpkin spice cake. The icing on that thing is great!!!

So what about you guys??
I have not eaten a Thanksgiving Dinner in 4 or 5 years but my favorite was always turkey, a spoonful of dressing, mashed potatoes, cold slaw, and rolls. Potato salad is good too.
Turkey, Ham, 7:1ratio ham to turkey.

Rolls, Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, corn is my sides

And then angel food cake or dirt pudding to wrap it all before my nap.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dang Spud!!

Like carbs much??

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Dang Spud!!

Like carbs much??

Confusednicker:

I like anything to be quite honest granny. Just no stuffing or chicken and dumplings.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I’m a picky eater. So I go turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, macaroni, split top Amish rolls, and desert, Oreo pie.

I’ve become an expert mash potato maker. So I’m always asked to make and bring that.

Turkey day will be “interesting” to say the least for my fam this year. I just hope all goes well with no one losing their mind. Or going to jail haha.
One year, I invited my entire extended family. I ended up with 56 and did all the cooking myself. We had more than enough to eat but I was kilt when the day was over!!!