Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reggie Miller Coming Back With the Celtics?
Reggie Miller says he is contemplating a return to the NBA, this time with the Boston Celtics. Miller, who turns 42 on Aug. 24, played his entire 18-year career with the Indiana Pacers before retiring in 2005. Celtics general manager Danny Ainge and coach Doc Rivers asked him to think about joining their revamped team in a reserve role, playing about 15 minutes per game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2966170
I would stay home if I were Reggie, IMO.
Reggie should've left the game before he did. No way he should come back, there are other good shooters in the league.
i hope he comes back and jordan again too lol imagine jordan and reggie and kg
Once a shooter, always a shooter IMO! Would be a great pickup and player off of the bench for Allen!
stay put, Reggie! Even a championship for him would be bittersweet if it were for any team besides the pacers!
Grand Slam Wrote:i hope he comes back and jordan again too lol imagine jordan and reggie and kg

Would be nice, but keep dreaming, lol.
it was a thought lol
I agree with playboy5 once a shooter always a shooter
Grand Slam Wrote:it was a thought lol

And a good one at that, lol.
I would like to see Reggie come back and play for the Celtics, but IMO I think he will stay retired.
Spartan4Life Wrote:I would like to see Reggie come back and play for the Celtics, but IMO I think he will stay retired.

Seeing that this thread was written in AUGUST, I'd say Reggie is staying on his retirement plans. Smile
The Celtics don't need him anyway. They are already ranked 1st in the preseason polls in the East behind the "three headed monster" of KG, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce. They look very, very tough in the pre-season games I have viewed so far.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Seeing that this thread was written in AUGUST, I'd say Reggie is staying on his retirement plans. Smile

LOL sorry I didn't pay much attention to that.