Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet the Eagles
Johnson Central fans will get a chance to check out the new field and the new team Aug. 9 @ 6:30. JC fans need to get out and see the preseason #4 team in 5A!!!
eaglehoops Wrote:Johnson Central fans will get a chance to check out the new field and the new team Aug. 9 @ 6:30. JC fans need to get out and see the preseason #4 team in 5A!!!
is it tomorrow?
Yes, tomorow!!! Hopefully the temp will drop below 1000 degrees long enough for the fans to get out and meet the team Smile
Eaglehoops, is this for real sometimes i wonder about your post. Give us your sources, who told you what time it was going to start.
thats the correct time and date
HomeGrown Wrote:Eaglehoops, is this for real sometimes i wonder about your post. Give us your sources, who told you what time it was going to start.

:lmao:
HomeGrown Wrote:Eaglehoops, is this for real sometimes i wonder about your post. Give us your sources, who told you what time it was going to start.

I'm sure it is from the horses mouth!:ape:Or a baboon!Big Grin
The field looked awesome! They had nice numbers at about 80, with some nice looking athletes.

I loved the new uni's!

With the Lord's blessing, this team could make some noise!
Keepnitreal Wrote:The field looked awesome! They had nice numbers at about 80, with some nice looking athletes.
80 kids! That would really be nice to have that many kids.