Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden 08
Can someone tell me what's new about it? All I've heard is that the QB can you the Highlight Stick. Anyone know anything on this?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Can someone tell me what's new about it? All I've heard is that the QB can you the Highlight Stick. Anyone know anything on this?
QB highight stick? What will it do? I'm confused........ '07 is still good for me, they just need the roster updated online.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:QB highight stick? What will it do? I'm confused........ '07 is still good for me, they just need the roster updated online.

Like running with a quarterback, Vince Young or Mike Vick could use the highlight stick to shed tacklers.
AH!!!! I can't wait to get this game on the Wii!!!
Knowing EA they have something new in it this year, they always do.
Got it for PS2 tonight and its an awesome game I'll tell ya that!
Did anyone get it for the Wii? I heard that the controls are going to be even more interactive than 07's. That is going to be freakin awesome.
I played 07 for Wii once and it was unreal, one of the best games Ive played, and if 08 is to be better on Wii, then I will have to check it out. Scotty do you have a Wii?
-STATS- Wrote:I played 07 for Wii once and it was unreal, one of the best games Ive played, and if 08 is to be better on Wii, then I will have to check it out. Scotty do you have a Wii?

Yep! In my opinion nothing comes close!
Just rented it from Blockbuster, I'll play it later on tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If anyone plays online, add me, CFWM76
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Like running with a quarterback, Vince Young or Mike Vick could use the highlight stick to shed tacklers.

I thought it did that with every player anyways?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Did anyone get it for the Wii? I heard that the controls are going to be even more interactive than 07's. That is going to be freakin awesome.

I've played 08 for the wii. and believe me it's awesome.
My youngin LOVES it on his PS3....He says the graphics are GREAT!!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I've played 08 for the wii. and believe me it's awesome.

Thanks! I needed some feedback from someone who has played it! That is awesome to hear man!
By far the best football game I've played.
Anyone play online???
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Anyone play online???

I live in a dorm right now but I do at home and I'll probly buy it soon.
Played it tonight....... it's pretty bad ass
i have it on the 360 and it is damn good
By far the best game I've ever played made by EA Games. If anyone plays online add me, Jacobxisxlegend
Anyone play online for PS3?