Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Perry County Central 12-04
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Perry Central will win this one.
PCC 65
LC. 49
PCC beats my Eagles by 10. Hope I'm wrong.
Going with my home town team in a shocker one time Confusednicker:

Leslie County 64
Perry County Central 63
This will be an interesting game. Perry is down this year and Leslie is on the rise. However, I still believe Perry has the nod in this game. I don't think Leslie has an answer for Reed. Hoskins will have to figure some things out this season. I look for the 14th to be open to many teams.

Perry by 7
I think Perry is going to miss Noah Caudill Jaylin Williams more than they thought they were. They have no post presence or any big shot blockers in the paint. Definitely a guard oriented team. Perry is scrapy though and get after you defensively and when hitting are capable of beating anyone in the region.
Go Eagles !!!!!
Eagles finally have post play this year with two bigs that are very physical both about 6"4. Add them with the amazing Guard play of Day and Hensley it's going to be tough. Farler still coming off an injury from football but I think Leslie wins this one and opens everyone eyes up on how good they are.

Leslie 64
Perry 56
I love Leslie but it aint happening. That guard play wont be amazing enough in this one. Reed will dominate whichever guard he is matched up against.
Well how did the game turn out?
PCC won big
Eagles lost by 17. May not be as good as I thought or PCC may be a little better.