Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
79.63%
Bell Co. Bobcats
20.37%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Bell Co. (Class 3A Championship)
fridaynightfights Wrote:Green lot is visitor sideline.

Which lot do I park in to cheer for the Bobcats? I'll probably get a bite to eat before I come to the stadium Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Which lot do I park in to cheer for the Bobcats? I'll probably get a bite to eat before I come to the stadium Smile

The handicapped one...
pjdoug Wrote:Which lot do I park in to cheer for the Bobcats? I'll probably get a bite to eat before I come to the stadium Smile

Blue lot. Glad to have you with us!
single shot Wrote:The handicapped one...

Im sure parking lots all over Corbin will be full tonight with everyone home for the weekend.
single shot Wrote:The handicapped one...

Confusednicker:
fridaynightfights Wrote:Blue lot. Glad to have you with us!

Go Bobcats!
fridaynightfights Wrote:Im sure parking lots all over Corbin will be full tonight with everyone home for the weekend.
:biglmao:
Did anyone attend the Pikeville game. I heard they told everyone where to park. Is there a certain way in to the stadium we need to take. Certain gate or lot?
Can someone post where the game can be listened to
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:Did anyone attend the Pikeville game. I heard they told everyone where to park. Is there a certain way in to the stadium we need to take. Certain gate or lot?

Different now, was there that game was during day and some lots were for students who are commuters at UK all of them will be open tonight.
Pulling for the once Breathitt countian, Dudley. go bobcats.
Are the cowbells allowed in the stadium
fridaynightfights Wrote:Im sure parking lots all over Corbin will be full tonight with everyone home for the weekend.

Very true! Our amazing downtown district will be packed. I want to thank you all for your help! We had to call several bobcats and ask what to do this weekend, figured you all had more experience than anyone. 😉
Hound05 Wrote:Very true! Our amazing downtown district will be packed. I want to thank you all for your help! We had to call several bobcats and ask what to do this weekend, figured you all had more experience than anyone. 😉

I’ll concede you have a nice down town.
Radio?
fridaynightfights Wrote:I’ll concede you have a nice down town.

I’d much rather be where you are tonight though. Good luck to you guys.
Where's my beer? Can I run on the field with the team?
pjdoug Wrote:Where's my beer? Can I run on the field with the team?

Just dress up as a police officer. There was a guy who done it for years and traveled with Ky. Basketball haha.
pjdoug Wrote:Where's my beer? Can I run on the field with the team?

If you’ve already lost your beer Dougie maybe you should stay in the stands...
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Can someone post where the game can be listened to

https://www.thebig1063.com
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)