Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ending of Ole Miss-Miss. St.
Nobody has mentioned it on here, but has there ever been a more bizarre, hilarious ending to a game, ever? Better than The Band Is On The Field. If I was the Mississippi St. coach, I’d offer the dog-peeing kid a scholarship, he probably saved his job for him.
Van Hagar Wrote:Nobody has mentioned it on here, but has there ever been a more bizarre, hilarious ending to a game, ever? Better than The Band Is On The Field. If I was the Mississippi St. coach, I’d offer the dog-peeing kid a scholarship, he probably saved his job for him.

That was a NFL diva receiver move that guy. If I was the Ole Miss coach, this guy wouldn't see the field again for me.
We can blame the young man all we want and I agree that was selfish and so so dumb to do. But the kicker has to make a 35 yard field goal dead straight. I mean really. That’s 60/40 with 40 percent being on the kicker
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:We can blame the young man all we want and I agree that was selfish and so so dumb to do. But the kicker has to make a 35 yard field goal dead straight. I mean really. That’s 60/40 with 40 percent being on the kicker

I don't blame the kicker. I agree he should have made the kick, but he shouldn't have been put in that position to have to. That falls all on the diva.