Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lane Kiffin names head coach at Ole Miss
He’s back in the SEC
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I like this hire for Ole Miss. Despite his somewhat tarnished reputation for his performance as the Oakland Raiders head coach, his less than classy exit from Tennessee, his humiliating firing at USC, his awkwardly timed exit as O.C. at Bama, and his controversial tweets while head coach at FAU, he has a pretty good record as head coach. Now he is back coaching with the big boys in the SEC and more specially the SEC West. Let's see how it goes. I can't wait to see the show.
Kiffin in the SEC playing Saban every year. And UK only has to play him once every six years. I’m all in, love it.
Kiffin's hire will make things a little more interesting in the SEC West. He will finish no higher than 3rd in the division.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like this hire for Ole Miss. The SEC West was already stacked with good coaches and this just makes the division even more stacked.
This was a great hire for Ole Miss. this will bring great excitement to the campus and to the football program.
Welllll zippity doo dah!!
Kiffin makes me want to puke.
Wonder what ailment will make him retire THIS time.