Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank Your Four Playoff Teams
If you were ranking the 4 playoff teams, who would they be and in what order?
1. LSU, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio St., 4. Oklahoma. I respect what Ohio St. has done, just feel like LSU and Clemson seem to be peaking now, while Buckeyes peaked early.
LSU
Ohio State
Clemson
In no particular order. All are equal IMO.
Oklahoma just because they need a fourth team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Do you all think one-loss Alabama, if they had beaten Auburn last week, would have gotten in over one-loss conference champion Oklahoma? I do.
Van Hagar Wrote:Do you all think one-loss Alabama, if they had beaten Auburn last week, would have gotten in over one-loss conference champion Oklahoma? I do.

Yeah, I thought Bama was going to get in too until loss number 2.
Van Hagar Wrote:Do you all think one-loss Alabama, if they had beaten Auburn last week, would have gotten in over one-loss conference champion Oklahoma? I do.

Yes. Until last weeks rankings, I thought the committee would still find a way to get Alabama in the playoff even after losing to Auburn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alabama with Tua might have had a say so too even with the loss.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL