Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Murders/ disappearances
Guys, we have a collective group of some very intelligent, forward thinking, out of the box- the list goes on and on- people from varying professions and cultures from all over. It seems like anytime an event or issue comes up, granted it’s usually in sports, someone has intel, or video proof to help solve or dispute the matter.

There are several unsolved or cold cases in Kentucky right now that I’m sure are worth being discussed. The girl in Richmond that was murdered wasn’t too long ago that would have made excellent discussion.

Another one that goes unsolved is the bardstown murders. There is an excellent series on it called the disappearance of crystal Rogers. I had to pay 4.99 for it but it was well worth it. It was here in our home state, involved dirty cops, questionable responses and actions from many people that are apart of it. For those of you that are familiar with it, I personally believe it was the boyfriend that did it, had help from his brother who was a cop (since fired for not cooperating), I just can’t figure out why the other cop was murdered? Maybe he was getting close to something bigger and these people just got in the way? So many theories out there on other sites. But they don’t tbink like us hillbillies haha.

Guys there is also a massive trafficking ring in Eky. Whether people choose to believe it or not, it’s real. Several people have been kidnapped, with little or no media attention. Just months ago a girl was kidnapped in Richmond after getting off work, and managed to escape in Texas from the kidnappers. She somehow managed to escape from their trunk.

But you never know, maybe someone will post information that could be just a tiny piece of something that’s so insignificant to us, but for someone searching for answers, a key to getting them justice???

I love these “hometown” crimes that are riddled with questions, corruption, and everything else.

Thoughts?
I was at the root beer stand one evening, by chance in all honesty because when you live here it’s not that big of a deal as it is to people out of town. Food has gone down in my opinion as well.

But anyways, we were the 2nd row back from the long part facing the BP gas station facing CHS. Enjoying our food and talking I noticed a waitress and another man arguing so it caught my attention. Couldn’t see or hear what it was over but eventually the waitress just walked off. Figured it was over their food, no big deal. Eventually the man got out his car- I didn’t see this part- walked over to a wrecker that was parked some cars down and went to the drivers side window. I don’t know what happened or what was said, but we visually caught the end of it. We saw that man who walked over swinging something. It ended up being a frosted mug for root beer haha. He must have hit the man in the wrecker several times because we could see his face. At this point we were watching closely!! The man in the wrecker got a gun and fired from the inside of the wrecker at the man hitting him. He staggered some steps away (it’s nothing like you see in movies where they just fall back) and collapsed. People were screaming and backing their cars out and leaving. The guy in the wrecker stayed right there if I remember correctly. At this point we got the hell out of dodge! But I remember looking at the people there, some were terrified, running or driving away. And then some just sat there eating like they were just watching a movie??? Like it didn’t phase them I don’t know if they didn’t understand what was going on or what. But just kept eating.

Come to find out the guy in the wrecker was having an affair with the other mans wife, the waitress. And both just showed up at the same time, in a string of very bad events. It’s not a mystery of what went on, but probably the craziest thing I’ve seen go on in public.
Hound05 Wrote:I was at the root beer stand one evening, by chance in all honesty because when you live here it’s not that big of a deal as it is to people out of town. Food has gone down in my opinion as well.

But anyways, we were the 2nd row back from the long part facing the BP gas station facing CHS. Enjoying our food and talking I noticed a waitress and another man arguing so it caught my attention. Couldn’t see or hear what it was over but eventually the waitress just walked off. Figured it was over their food, no big deal. Eventually the man got out his car- I didn’t see this part- walked over to a wrecker that was parked some cars down and went to the drivers side window. I don’t know what happened or what was said, but we visually caught the end of it. We saw that man who walked over swinging something. It ended up being a frosted mug for root beer haha. He must have hit the man in the wrecker several times because we could see his face. At this point we were watching closely!! The man in the wrecker got a gun and fired from the inside of the wrecker at the man hitting him. He staggered some steps away (it’s nothing like you see in movies where they just fall back) and collapsed. People were screaming and backing their cars out and leaving. The guy in the wrecker stayed right there if I remember correctly. At this point we got the hell out of dodge! But I remember looking at the people there, some were terrified, running or driving away. And then some just sat there eating like they were just watching a movie??? Like it didn’t phase them I don’t know if they didn’t understand what was going on or what. But just kept eating.

Come to find out the guy in the wrecker was having an affair with the other mans wife, the waitress. And both just showed up at the same time, in a string of very bad events. It’s not a mystery of what went on, but probably the craziest thing I’ve seen go on in public.

That is crazy.
Here is an unsolved murder from many years ago in Prestonsburg.

You’ve got me wanting to research now after watching that video.

You ever hear of RC Thomas? One of corbins if not the best football player? Went on to UK to play. Was an absolute beast in HS. Still have people tell me that was the hardest hitting guy they ever went against.

Anyways, he was at a party at UK, got a laced drink, lost his mind. Ended up killing his parents and cutting their heads off. A very sad story for such a talented guy. He’s still alive today, in a Kentucky prison.

News paper articles everywhere about it. One man even wrote a book.
Hound05 Wrote:You’ve got me wanting to research now after watching that video.

You ever hear of RC Thomas? One of corbins if not the best football player? Went on to UK to play. Was an absolute beast in HS. Still have people tell me that was the hardest hitting guy they ever went against.

Anyways, he was at a party at UK, got a laced drink, lost his mind. Ended up killing his parents and cutting their heads off. A very sad story for such a talented guy. He’s still alive today, in a Kentucky prison.

News paper articles everywhere about it. One man even wrote a book.

Dang, I never heard of that.
https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/arti...72577.html

The very first national APB from Harlan County went out in 1969 regarding a body that was found on Little Shepherd Trail. It took 47 years for this body to be identified, and the murderer is still at large.
Was it the first one ever? Or the first from HC? Pretty cool if first one ever